Haunted Barn, Kingsbury, Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are slow in the ice cream business

you need tuf bono.
respecthijinks.png

axver, i don't know if you've read or not, but the enz reforming to play at the concert gig is a go. and they're going to be in melbourne! SOUND RELIEF :: LATEST NEWS

other acts at the melbourne show: liam finn, hunters and collectors, midnight oil (!!!)...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO WAY.

Split Enz is incredible enough, but MIDNIGHT OIL?!

MIDNIGHT. FUCKING. OIL.

I must go to this.

:ohmy: WTF? and WTF! I didn't know, and then I hear it from the States!?!?!? :lmao:
:giggle:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO WAY.

Split Enz is incredible enough, but MIDNIGHT OIL?!

MIDNIGHT. FUCKING. OIL.

I must go to this.
you must!! god, if i had the money, i would so be there. i mean, wow...i can't believe midnight oil are going to reform for this!

you must!! god, if i had the money, i would so be there. i mean, wow...i can't believe midnight oil are going to reform for this!

This is incredible. Not to mention the fact I find it hilarious that a sitting minister on the parliamentary front bench is going to be playing a rock gig!

Holy god. I imagine Ticketek's servers will fry with demand for this, but I've got to somehow get through and see this. Some of the other artists on the bill look like total clunkers (Gabriella Cilmi? Kasey Chambers?), but I can more than happily sit through that for reformed Midnight Oil and Split Enz.

Ok I'm sure to go to hell in a handbasket for this, but Ax, with your superior NZ knowledge, do you know the name of a range of mountains not far from Queenstown that begin with D?????

This is incredible. Not to mention the fact I find it hilarious that a sitting minister on the parliamentary front bench is going to be playing a rock gig!

Holy god. I imagine Ticketek's servers will fry with demand for this, but I've got to somehow get through and see this. Some of the other artists on the bill look like total clunkers (Gabriella Cilmi? Kasey Chambers?), but I can more than happily sit through that for reformed Midnight Oil and Split Enz.
and liam finn, right? :depressed:

Ok I'm sure to go to hell in a handbasket for this, but Ax, with your superior NZ knowledge, do you know the name of a range of mountains not far from Queenstown that begin with D?????

... fuck.

Um.

There's a billion and one things around there named Dunstan. It's not that, is it?

This is going to be the most stressful ten days of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom