Haunted Barn, Kingsbury, Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim!

Re-using the same megasketcher image? :tsk:

: pretends he hasn't used his GODDAMN PHONE image repeatedly :

Museums are free in the UK, you'll save on that front.

You know, about Paris - the atmosphere was pretty great in the last tour. It's convenient for me because of TGV - probably the closest place they will play other than Zurich. Speaking the language makes me prefer going there than going to Germany. And the stadium is really nice (even though we lost the final to the 1998 World Cup to France right there :angry:)

Club shows are the best. Intimate, cheap and with great sound. What else do we need?

Ooh, fantastic!

A major life goal of mine, ever since I was little, has been to ride the TGV. I'm going to be all over that, and the Eurostar, and hopefully the ICE in Germany. This could be so awesome if I can pull it all off. If they play Germany, Matthias who runs U2gigs with me lives there, so those gigs won't be a hassle if I'm in Europe at the time. Plus I did German at high school so I have a rudimentary grasp of the language.

I honestly wish U2 had never really left the level of clubs, or at least theatres. But ah well ...

Have a good night! :wave:

Kim!

Re-using the same megasketcher image? :tsk:

: pretends he hasn't used his GODDAMN PHONE image repeatedly :

Yeah cause I'm too fucking lazy to walk over to the other side of the house to get it from the dining room :giggle: I'm knackered after the gym and am having a lazy girl moment, lying on my bed!! :giggle:

:sad: I haven't got a tuf bono avi....

There's a moment in Green Day history I'd like to see Bonnie draw, but I dunno if she will. It's hilarious.

Snapshot_20090224_1.jpg

They moved IO, I'm all discombobulated.

I'm so used to EYKIW being right below LS that it's a wee bit confusing right now. Though it makes sense to have IO and the other languages forum listed with FYM and LS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom