happy birthday, keiran makonvile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
our very own "big guy" turns 27 today!

so everyone, stop on by for a super shit-kickin' hot dog n' 7uice party!

we've got 20 microwaves goin' full tilt to keep up with the demand of the weiners, you lil' fella's are a hungry bunch! :laugh:

but since this is only cyber space, i thought we could make this like the octagon bar...

so let's copy their mantra for a moment, shall we?

stop by, and come for the men...we're good kissers and we know how to love you because i'm extremely good looking and i have lots of money and i wear a suit to work every day.

if the bartenders are making out with some sleaze bag in the corner, go fix your own fucking drink.

then proceed to the darkened basement where our very special kieran will be sitting on a fold chair, starring at those who come to visit.

so return the favour, and lock your eyes in a mutual gaze that will forever be burnt in your memory. remember, he won't actually fight you, but his droning stare will be worse than any physical pain you could ever bear.

so what are you waiting for?!!?!?!? grab some friends, and head on down to the bar down the street, let's celebrate kieran's birthday!

HOTDOG!!!!!!

:happy:

That's funny, I thought his birthday was in September but who really cares anyway? I can never get enough of those long awkward silences.

Calluna said:
That's funny, I thought his birthday was in September but who really cares anyway? I can never get enough of those long awkward silences.

honestly, when was the last time you got ANYTHING right? :down:

celebrate with a hotdog and some everclear, stare into his eyes and get the ass out of the bar.

don't make me fight you.

melon said:
mmm...is that 7uice? :happy:

Melon

are you mocking me?

cause if you are, you can bring that shit on.

don't think i wouldn't fight you cause you're an american.

i've fought canadians, poles, lithuanians, lawrence of arabians, even mason dixons.

don't think you're special, melon, cause guess what you're not.

:down:

Zoomerang96 said:
are you mocking me?

cause if you are, you can bring that shit on.

don't think i wouldn't fight you cause you're an american.

i've fought canadians, poles, lithuanians, lawrence of arabians, even mason dixons.

don't think you're special, melon, cause guess what you're not.

:down:

WWN2D? :down:

Melon

I was curious as to what a Keiran was.

keiran-big-4.gif

That explains everything.

oh, so is this pick on deathbear day or what?

bullshit!

you can all kiss my ass! i don't need this picking on BULLCOOKIES.

Calluna said:
Bullcookies??

honestly, what's your problem tonite?!

gibsongirl, if you can't post without shoving your negative opinions on me, maybe you should find something else to do.

i'm sick of this. :down:

Lilly said:
this is, like, the coolest thread ever.

let's make 80 more versions!!@#!EDECSc121!!@!$

then go and make your own.

stop yelling at me.

calluna, check your personal message box. i've already reported your horsing around to the appropriate authorities.

enough's enough.

i'm going to bed.

lmjhitman said:

cookies... :drool:

will kieran be having a party? and will there be cookies?

and juice?

maybe you're not invited, alright?

maybe NOONE is invited.

maybe you can all kiss my great big hairy ass, did you ever stop and think about that for a second?

WELL DO NOW.

i can't take this anymore, i'm leaving.

GOODNIGHT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

We're never going to believe you when you say goodnight to us ever again! You're like the boy who cried goodnight or something.

Angela Harlem said:
who is keeran?????? is she death enema's girlfriend?
apparently. he's quite protective of her. they're celebrating her birthday together :cute:, and no one else is invited :sexywink:.

Maybe they're celebrating in the bed together, and THAT'S why no one else is invited.

Is it that time already?

Last time I said Happy Birthday to Kieran, he threw a bicycle (and man) at me. The poor rider didn't know what hit him as I broke all of his bones (and spirit) with one swift act of just standing there oblivious. They said it was my physique of manly power that destroyed the cyclist that day.

Kieran turned me into a murderous cyclepath.

Where was I going...? Ah yes, Happy Birthday.

Oh shit.

A flying bike.

I'll just stand here.

Happy birthday??? Happy birthday??? Hahahahahah!!! HA!~!!!!!

HA!!!!

IT's not my birthday, but if you want to pretend it is, more luck to you, friends! I know that Zoomerang96 loves nothing more than to persecute my beliefs and spread lies about me, but even by his twisted standards, this is a low. Hear that folks, this is a low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHhA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahem. Yes.

Back
Top Bottom