Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like No Doubt quite a bit...I have several of their albums. I haven't heard this song entirely yet, so I don't really have an opinion of it.

Gwen Stefani is the sexiest woman in music to me. :drool:
Women rock stars, damn...I think the new song is good but not great. I hope she gets back with the band again and make more albums, I think they will. I got "Tragic Kindgdom" and recently got their "Singles Collection", they got some really good songs in their catalogue.

Gwen...Gwen...Gwen
I'm so nostalgic. I really love No Doubt. I get nervous when she goes out on her own. I don't want her to mess up a good thing. But that's just me.

As far as the song, I like it.

I've been a fan of Gwen/No Doubt forever, but this new song has really irritated the crap out of me. Her recent weight loss is scary, and she also seems to have changed her whole demeanor from being sweet to extremely full of herself.

Oh, I'd also like to mention that I'm absolutely stunned you can't say "stupid ho" on MTV (considering the station's primary role is to direct business to the aforementioned).

HelloAngel said:
I've been a fan of Gwen/No Doubt forever, but this new song has really irritated the crap out of me. Her recent weight loss is scary, and she also seems to have changed her whole demeanor from being sweet to extremely full of herself.

Yes, I agree...a bit egocentrical. Kind of following the footsteps of Stevie Nicks. I went to a No Doubt concert this summer and you could see her bones sticking out. I love Gwen, but I am worried about her unnatural weight loss. I hope she does not forget where she started out. But it looks like she already has.

typhoon said:
Oh, I'd also like to mention that I'm absolutely stunned you can't say "stupid ho" on MTV (considering the station's primary role is to direct business to the aforementioned).
:lol: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom