Guys, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD GUYS

I totally saw the Don of Adelaide today! Well, probably not the Don but it was mos def an old hand from the local mafia. All in a white sharkskin suit, fiddling around with a gold cane, slugesque moustache, dark glasses... waiting at a bus stop. Had the works.

Yes, Adelaide has a Mafia. In fact, one of the restaurants they own on Rundle Street does a particularly fine margarita pizza.

I insist one of my friends in Queensland has black hair. Apparently it's actually a very, very dark brown.

No biggie, I have that problem with my brother's hair, which is the same thing. Which is weird, because my dad has totally black hair, so I should be able to tell the difference.

OH MY GOD GUYS

I totally saw the Don of Adelaide today! Well, probably not the Don but it was mos def an old hand from the local mafia. All in a white sharkskin suit, fiddling around with a gold cane, slugesque moustache, dark glasses... waiting at a bus stop. Had the works.

Yes, Adelaide has a Mafia. In fact, one of the restaurants they own on Rundle Street does a particularly fine margarita pizza.

:lmao: ... waiting at a bus stop? What, did his driver get shot?

Oh, if I were willing to fork out, might that change things then?
When have I ever said I wasn't a whore? And I'm not a cheap whore, either. It's gonna cost ya.

When have I ever said I wasn't a whore? And I'm not a cheap whore, either. It's gonna cost ya.

You're a classy whore like Chass, then? I might have to work that Chass connection to get a discount. How much do you charge?

You're a classy whore like Chass, then? I might have to work that Chass connection to get a discount. How much do you charge?
You couldn't afford me, babe.

ETA: But I know Serena will do you for free.

There's a terrible photo of me sticking my tongue out as far as possible while bulging my eyes, as if I were some mad Maori warrior.

Maybe all that 'Manx' heritage is just a typo for 'Maori' after all.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 87
User Name Posts
Serena Vox 26
Axver 24
The Sad Punk 19
RegularBonoFan 15
Irishteen 3

Wouldn't ya know. I'm on top of Axver this time.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 87
User Name Posts
Serena Vox 26
Axver 24
The Sad Punk 19
RegularBonoFan 15
Irishteen 3

Wouldn't ya know. I'm on top of Axver this time.
It's good to explore new positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom