Gross, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Danny, congrats on the driver's licence! Now be careful when you drive!

This sounds like a good plan ... so you'd buy 4x GA Paris I and she'd buy 4x GA Paris II, thereby covering you, me, and the two she needs for both gigs? I'd be happy to do that.

And I haven't seen the confirmation of Paris II. Is that on Live Nation's site or something?

Apparently it showed up on ticketnet.fr. I didn't go there and check, though.

I will email Vazza and plan this with her.

thanks, everyone!

I was this time last week :lol:

Then I got thinking that I shouldn't go this year....Its just a bit too rushed for me. I'm going to save for next year and have a fucking blast....hopefully :wink:

I'm a very dark shade of green with envy. I think I'm going to work my arse off in between uni, maybe get a second job, and I'll do that too, if you want another crew member!

:hug: hope it goes well for you.
thanks!! didn't even need the tranqs in the end! :lol:

I hope so too! :lol: It's been four or five years since I had my last relationship so I can safely say I wouldn't mind one now!

That's impressive, here apparently a lot of people use the tranqs. When I called my doctor to prescribe them she wasn't surprised at all and told me she gets the requests a lot. You just gotta practice during lessons once to be sure you're not falling asleep behind the wheel, and you're good to go. :D

You should totally come to Dublin, we could rent cars and drive everywhere! :lol:

thanks, everyone!

I'm a very dark shade of green with envy. I think I'm going to work my arse off in between uni, maybe get a second job, and I'll do that too, if you want another crew member!

What kinda car you got?, or are you still waiting on that?

Well It'd be fun to go with someone, My girlfriend says she'd like to go overseas, and maybe see one or two shows, I'd probably be going to hit about 6 to make the trip worthwhile :)

I hope so too! :lol: It's been four or five years since I had my last relationship so I can safely say I wouldn't mind one now!

That's impressive, here apparently a lot of people use the tranqs. When I called my doctor to prescribe them she wasn't surprised at all and told me she gets the requests a lot. You just gotta practice during lessons once to be sure you're not falling asleep behind the wheel, and you're good to go. :D

You should totally come to Dublin, we could rent cars and drive everywhere! :lol:

I'd really like one... hopefully uni provides me with something!!

Oh really?? Good thing I didn't I was just going to use the tranqs and then do the test... :reject: That could've been interesting.

Haha I'd love to. We'd tear it up around Ballymun. Just need two cents to scrub together.

Hey congrats, Danny! :up:

And don't fret, I won't be leaving the country either...

Cheers :)

:lol: So I'm not the only one.

What kinda car you got?, or are you still waiting on that?

Well It'd be fun to go with someone, My girlfriend says she'd like to go overseas, and maybe see one or two shows, I'd probably be going to hit about 6 to make the trip worthwhile :)

Nope, I've had a 96 VS Commodore sitting in the driveway for about two, three months, but I failed the first time so only now can I drive it.

Yeah :up: as long as I can find someone, I think it'd be an awesome experience.

:wink: Don't ask.

It's what you get when teenagers go on holidays and teach eachother a bit of their language.

And I know how to insult people in MANY languages. The best language to insult someone is still German though.

german has to be one of the harshest sounding languages ever. you could be declaring undying love for someone, and still sound like you want to slit their jugular with a blunted kitchen knife.

Maybe I'll go follow Tori around all year :hmm:

BIUL_ToriAmos.jpg

I'd really like one... hopefully uni provides me with something!!

Oh really?? Good thing I didn't I was just going to use the tranqs and then do the test... :reject: That could've been interesting.

Haha I'd love to. We'd tear it up around Ballymun. Just need two cents to scrub together.

Well, to me Uni isn't different from highschool.. I didn't find anyone I like that way there and I'm halfway the 2nd year now. So yeah, I guess you just need to get out and meet people or so. I'm just not the type of person to go to clubs and pretend to like the shitty music there. And I can't dance.

:lol: Well at least there's someone sitting next to you who can drive when you pass out! I wouldn't try them just like that and go driving though, you never know!

:mac: And I'd scare the shit out of people, since I drive on the right side of the road. GET ON THE RIGHT SIDE SUCKERS. :madwife:

ok, guys. I'm off for lunch.

Daniel, thanks a million for the code, much appreciated.

:wave: see you later

goodnight, lepers.

:wave:

As cheerful as usual eh? :wave:

Now you've just made me more curious!

Please translate, GG2! Save Renato from having to do it. :wink:

:lol: I ain't translatin' that and I'm not gonna force him to do it either! It's your own fault for not learning French. And don't bother trying an online translator, they won't give you a proper translation of this. Probably won't know most of the words.

Back
Top Bottom