Gross, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lots of work, or something? Anyway, sorry to hear, hope things can get smoother soon.

Also, that was your 1000th post, I think. Well done, and thank God it's not your 100,000th!
Thanks for the congratulations.

It's not work, it's women. Fuck, they're so, so bent. Sorry Bonnie. Your type are fucked in the head.
More to the point, how badly does he want to nuke it?
Not that badly. Just maybe make it a little cooler during the day, and maybe kill certain people on the GC.

Perhaps we can just agree that people in general fail spectacularly.

Yeah, I had a feeling it was more along those lines. I know, they are. Kind of like men, actually.

Nah get fucked, we are so less complicated than your lot.
Oh, it's actually been raining here. You'd love it! Think it was all sun today, though.

Yeah, I love rain. But I love Adelaide sun, because its less humid, and you can wear jeans without feeling like you just came out of a sauna.

Man, rain. We've had a bit of that lately. It's been ... peculiar.

Anyway, tonight sort of blows in Axverland, so I'm going to sleep. :wave:

Nah get fucked, we are so less complicated than your lot.

Yeah, I love rain. But I love Adelaide sun, because its less humid, and you can wear jeans without feeling like you just came out of a sauna.

That's true, you guys can be let off the hook a lot easier. I won't ask about what's up, but let's agree that women and men can be total fuckwits in completely different ways, although both still observing to the same laws of fuckwitism.

Yeah, same. That's what I really didn't like about being up there a couple months ago, the weather was grey, and it was still humid as shit. Guess I'm not used to it or something, since I still consider 40 to just be kind of warm.

By the way, I further filled my word document of awesomely bad/laughworthy threads and quotes. And our friend Brian is now occupying a complete page. I can't believe he's still not banned, he even tried to bitchfight with SICY.

Where? :der:

Back
Top Bottom