Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'd actually take Freud over Bhabha! Tough call, but jesus, this guy's dreadful.

*decides to skip some readings for today* I'll just rant/bluff it.

I can rant so much about Bhabha that nobody will be able to tell I didn't actually bother with the readings!

Well, I might do a couple of the readings that aren't stained by his authorship. If I have the time. If I can be bothered.

Oh man, my lack of interest in this semester's coursework is off the fucking charts. I just want to finish my thesis and get out of here.

My lack of interest in Fascist Europe is comparable to my lack of interest in what slugs may be found near Siberian rivers.

Class starts for me on Monday. :sad: Freshman year of college :crack: I would say it came on quickly, but nah. Adolescence goes by pretty slowly and embarrassingly.

Hello folks.

Great breeze up in Melbourne today, almost Wellingtontastic. Put a big smile on my face. Class wasn't even too dreary, miraculously enough. But damn am I feeling that 5:15am start.

All Blacks vs Wallabies in under half an hour. :drool:

I'm tense. We've got to win tonight to keep our hopes of defending the Tri-Nations alive. Our play lately has not been impressive, though ... I'm not entirely confident we can win tonight.

Bah, don't usually have this much trouble finding a live stream ... curse you Melbourne TV for not showing the game live!

Aww yeah, now we're in business.

3-3 now a few minutes in ... c'mooon All Blacks.

Whoa, haven't even noticed any Aus coverage of the Tri-Nations, didn't even know that the series has begun ...

Whoa, haven't even noticed any Aus coverage of the Tri-Nations, didn't even know that the series has begun ...

It's been going for about a month now! But coverage outside NSW/QLD seems almost non-existent, and coverage in NSW/QLD isn't much to write home about either.

Going to laugh if Melbourne gets the new franchise when the Super 14 becomes the Super 15.

Hah! Brisbane are coming!

Port are in the first stages of heavily choking.

Port kick ten goals straight in first quarter. They then kick two behinds in the second quarter.

Very interesting team, worth a psychological study.

:lmao:

Sympathies about the Eagles game!

I've now got Hawthorn vs Richmond on the TV, have it muted and turn around every few minutes to see how it's going ... I see Richmond just got ahead (though I assume we've got a half hour delay on the Melbourne signal). What a night for sport!

Back
Top Bottom