Grey's Anatomy, Season Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one better show up. Hey they Photoshopped her head on my body:grumpy:

katherine_heigl_13.jpg

I miss Old George too, that's the George I fell in love with. New George is the guy that the guys I think are Old George turn into. I think Old George will be back soon.

President Bush is greeted by actor Isaiah Washington as first lady Laura Bush watches at the White House Summit on Malaria at the National Geographic Society in Washington December 14, 2006.

2006_12_14t144008_450x355_us_malaria.jpg

examiner.com

Prez no match for ‘Grey’s’ star

President Bush was upstaged Thursday by an American actor-cum-African tribal chief.

The president and Mrs. Bush participated in the White House Summit on malaria, but the talk was all about the emcee — Isaiah Washington, one of the stars of the immensely popular ABC drama “Grey’s Anatomy.” The actor’s connection to Africa, where malaria is particularly devastating, is beyond reproach: Visiting his relatives on the continent earlier this year, he was inducted into the Mende tribe as a tribal chief.

MrsSpringsteen said:
President Bush is greeted by actor Isaiah Washington as first lady Laura Bush watches at the White House Summit on Malaria at the National Geographic Society in Washington December 14, 2006.

Prez no match for ‘Grey’s’ star

President Bush was upstaged Thursday by an American actor-cum-African tribal chief.

I must not say "it doesn't take much to upstage President Bush ..." Oops. Too late. :silent:

The president and Mrs. Bush participated in the White House Summit on malaria, but the talk was all about the emcee — Isaiah Washington, one of the stars of the immensely popular ABC drama “Grey’s Anatomy.” The actor’s connection to Africa, where malaria is particularly devastating, is beyond reproach: Visiting his relatives on the continent earlier this year, he was inducted into the Mende tribe as a tribal chief.

So not only is he :combust: hot, he's an African tribal chief?!? Cool. :cool:

Last edited:
Is there a new episode next week? :yawn:

I saw an ad in the new People- Lifetime is showing Grey's from the first episode, on Sundays at 11 pm ET starting Jan 7th

I don't have the DVDs so I will watch/record

So...feeling all left out of the Grey's Anatomy discussions, I just rented and watched the first season. Will I eventually like the lead actress instead of wondering how she got her own TV show? Did Grey's Anatomy just get hot this season or did everyone generally like it since season 1? I'm so far not understanding the excitement at all and just wondering if the general consensus is that it really does get better, or whether if I don't like it now I probably won't like the next 2 seasons either and should just let it go. This is a sincere question, not one to rain on anyone's parade.

By contrast, I am also currently watching West Wing on DVD and have been blown away since the pilot episode and foaming at the mouth for the each disc to arrive. Maybe I shouldn't try to watch another series at the same time as West Wing since it's just about the best damn writing and acting I've ever seen in a non-cable TV show. :shrug:

joyfulgirl said:
So...feeling all left out of the Grey's Anatomy discussions, I just rented and watched the first season. Will I eventually like the lead actress instead of wondering how she got her own TV show? Did Grey's Anatomy just get hot this season or did everyone generally like it since season 1? I'm so far not understanding the excitement at all and just wondering if the general consensus is that it really does get better, or whether if I don't like it now I probably won't like the next 2 seasons either and should just let it go. This is a sincere question, not one to rain on anyone's parade.

By contrast, I am also currently watching West Wing on DVD and have been blown away since the pilot episode and foaming at the mouth for the each disc to arrive. Maybe I shouldn't try to watch another series at the same time as West Wing since it's just about the best damn writing and acting I've ever seen in a non-cable TV show. :shrug:

Well I only started watching this year, so I'm a bad one to ask. But somehow I got drawn into it. I'm sure in the grand scheme of things, it isn't the best show ever made, but I sure do like it!

(love West Wing too by the way, unfortunately, I haven't seen the episodes in order past season 2...but I blew right through those seasons. thought it was so good!!)

joyfulgirl said:

Grey's was actually better in S1 than S2 so frankly you may not like it more as time goes on. It just may not be the sort of show for you.

West Wing is the same - it really goes downhill later on. The last few years were pretty awful if you ask me.

anitram said:

West Wing is the same - it really goes downhill later on. The last few years were pretty awful if you ask me.

Well, now that is sad news as I'm so into it right now but I'm only on Season 2. I guess that's the way it is with most good series, though. It's hard to keep the writing fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom