Goodbye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry!
I didn't see the poll thread

I really didn't

for cloudy:

img28.gif

sawshh.gif

Feh... I really dont know whether or not Im staying, Ill make my desicion once the new month is upon us. If I still find that enjoyable conversations are to be had, I will stay. If I find that Im too limited to non-LS, non-ZC style threads, then Im gone.

*crosses fingers that I get a job within the next month*

I won't be staying around.

I've been around since the board started and it's been fun.

A couple of things that always bugged me about the board was it's tight control, and creation of more and more sub forums. I kind of like a free for all format, but I think that's just a personality thing.

I'll probably start a forum at http://www.u2forums.com in the next couple of months. The software is free and I own a web business so the bandwidth is free too. I just haven't comitted to it yet, but I'm starting to seriously think about it.

I fully understand the need to charge to stay in operation. It's apparently the only way for Joel to continue, and I have nothing against it. I wish interference all the best.

But forums are one of those things that can easily be done for free on the net. Sometimes, you have to give up a little ownership for it to happen.

See you all around in the future! Take care!

Mark

i think one of the reasons why i wouldnt want to be sponsored is because of the implications one would feel.

i for one, act like a complete ass. its just the way i work. if someone were to sponsor me, i would feel obliged to be nice to them and their friends at all times.

for someone who is normal, and not stupid, this wouldnt be a problem.

Zoomerang96 said:
i think one of the reasons why i wouldnt want to be sponsored is because of the implications one would feel.

this is true. on the days that i can't be here, i am going to make the person who i sponsor file reports to me, via email, on the activities of this forum.

Just spoke with Elvis

I think you all will be surprised come tomorrow.

Most of the forums will still be available to read and post in if you havent paid.

Goodbye isnt really necessary.

bah

ok.. i just wanted to say bye to those who are leaving and that i hope you come back. i beg of you!

and
i wish i knew who sponsored me! i feel really bad b/c i'm undeserving... i suck. but thank you, muchas gracias.

Back
Top Bottom