Golden Globe Nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I love Drew, but she really needed a bra. :eek:

And Iris, as I was watching it I kept adding movies I wanted to see into my queue at Netflix. lol

:lol: I was watching the show with my brother, sister-in-law and parents when Drew came on stage. My brother wasn't really paying attention to the show since he was playing with his baby son but he happen to look up at the tv when Drew walked on. He then speaks out "Woah what is wrong with her boobs!" :lmao: Then the comments from all followed. They looked like they were hanging to her waist. :no:

:wink:
johansson.jpg

drew.JPG

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
you males and your boobs. Here is a close up.

Speaking of more boobs. It was nice to see Pamela Anderson tastefully dressed.

56605717.jpg

proves the old adage

that black creates the illusion of size reduction

Pam's dress looks like her breasts are in a sling, I don't find her attractive but I guess many people do

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is so pretty :drool: , his accent sounds just like Larry's

And I think Jamie Foxx is so handsome and sexy :drool:

Last edited:
DID Heath Ledger have a dummy spit after missing out on the best actor gong at yesterday's Golden Globes?

That was the question everyone was asking after he and his girlfriend Michelle Williams failed to appear at the traditional post-award press conference.

Both had received nominations for their outstanding performances in the gay cowboy movie Brokeback Mountain.

A Globes organiser was heard by The Daily Telegraph asking one of the movie's producers why Ledger did not show up with the rest of the Brokeback team after it won best movie.

"He lost out to Philip Seymour Hoffman," the producer said.

I was very happy that Philip Seymour Hoffman won for "Capote." I'd have been equally happy had Heath Ledger won, but I really think Hoffman was extraordinary in a difficult role.

Yes, Scarlett Johansson has nice breasts and all, but her face is just about the loveliest one in films today I think. She reminds me of Meryl Streep circa "Sophie's Choice."

I love Drew, but she looked like a shamrock with tits.

funniest thing I read all day!

deep said:

she was looking pretty good

and she seemed to be in good spirits, too

My friend and I argued over whether that was actually Alanis or not. He was right. I just didn't recognize her as a blond.

I agree- I think Scarlett's face is what stands out and not her breasts, though they are rather spectacular.

I saw Match Point recently and she looked lovely in that one too, she could play so many types of roles and adopt so many different looks.

I haven't seen Capote, it doesn't play in the suburbs. But I love Philip Seymour Hoffman, I think he's an amazing actor.

joyfulgirl said:

My friend and I argued over whether that was actually Alanis or not. He was right. I just didn't recognize her as a blond.

i prefer dark hair myself

but, as I said she seems happy

Scarlet,
physically, reminds me of Monroe.

and please everyone lay off Drews breasts
all women have there own beauty
breast are wonderful
just go with the flow

(in person Drew is tiny
she sat a couple seats from me at a Beck concert a few years back)

page_1441137473712.jpg

page_4141137489971.jpg

page_3371137482183.jpg

Glad my boy won! :drool: Sorry, I can't get enough of him :drool:

And yes, Drew needed a bra, no question.

And I laughed at Gina Davis' speech :giggle:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom