Gofuku, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love being called Traiiux, Traviud, and so on. It's the perfect mixture of friendly nickname and my actual name. Plus, it stemmed from Axver drunkposting. That's more unusual than someone catching lightning in a bottle.

:lol:

I may be drunkposting again in a fortnight ... after a whole bottle of red wine did very little to me, I'm wondering what a whole bottle of tawny port will do.

I had to make a phone call. The legally blind get a discount on their electricity. Unfortunately, the discount didn't prove to be as much as I expected. But any discount's good!

I haven't looked at it ...

You oughta check out the last few pages. We've a wonderful new troll in that zoo, who prompted multiple responses from Bonochick.

And cool on the discount! :up:

I had to make a phone call. The legally blind get a discount on their electricity. Unfortunately, the discount didn't prove to be as much as I expected. But any discount's good!

there's too many bad jokes in that post. what's blindness got to do with perks on your electricity, anyway? like you people dont get enough with your prime real estate parking, etc!
:madwife:

You oughta check out the last few pages. We've a wonderful new troll in that zoo, who prompted multiple responses from Bonochick.

And cool on the discount! :up:

Ah, I shall go have a look. I was reading Screw's recent contribution to the DI Running Diary thread earlier.

Being legally blind has its perks! :lol:

hi fools.

wrath_of_khan.gif

there's too many bad jokes in that post. what's blindness got to do with perks on your electricity, anyway? like you people dont get enough with your prime real estate parking, etc!
:madwife:

Should I not let you know that I get free public transport anywhere in Victoria then? :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom