Gofuku, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off. Try...let's see...an entire bag of gummy worms, a 20 oz Sprite, epic sugar cookie and uh...somethign else.

That makes my stomach hurt jsut thinkign about it.

Judging by how over-the-counter medicine is affecting you already, I'm more willing to believe two M&Ms is quite enough to do you in. :tongue:

Judging by how over-the-counter medicine is affecting you already, I'm more willing to believe two M&Ms is quite enough to do you in. :tongue:
Sugar is different. It takes a lot to make my hyper.

I see a red door and I want to pait it balck.

Damn U2 for ruining tha tson. What single was that oen again? One of the seven billigno mysterious ways remixes?

can't type on, but I got myseterious. Well, the first time anyway.

What school are you at, Ashley? Forgive me for being a nosey parker.

I can't say this shocks me, after Springsteen and your long-arse drive and stuff. I was fucking stuffed after PT gigs and travel back in April.

It's been a week, I can tell you that. Plus I started working out again today, spent near two hours at the rec center.

Ax, when are the DI lists due? I'm too lazy to check

Reggo, if I remember correctly, Paint It Black was a Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses b-side.

What school are you at, Ashley? Forgive me for being a nosey parker.

Texas Christian University

GO HORNED FROGS

Logo%20-%20tcu_athletic_greyfrog268.jpg

It's been a week, I can tell you that. Plus I started working out again today, spent near two hours at the rec center.

Ax, when are the DI lists due? I'm too lazy to check

Yikes. Though I'm thinking of doing a long walk tomorrow. I've lost a good bit of weight while I've been sick, and I'd like to keep it off via means other than falling ill and losing the desire to eat. And get fit, since I'm horrendously unfit.

DI lists are due tomorrow, your time.

Meds are wearing off. Hopefully the migraine stays away.

Fortunate son vlows, too. U2 shoudl nto do covers. The onlt decnet one they've ever done is TSAC.

Meds are wearing off. Hopefully the migraine stays away.

Fortunate son vlows, too. U2 shoudl nto do covers. The onlt decnet one they've ever done is TSAC.

Doesn't look like they're wearing off from the typing. :wink:

Dancing Barefoot, Springhill Mining Disaster, and Lovetown Watchtower all blow TSAC out of the water. Funny how all three are from the same era ...

Well, I ahven't heard nay of those. I was going from experience.

And no, they are. i've jsut decided to tell teh backspace button to fuck off. This is how I normally ttpye.

Well, I ahven't heard nay of those. I was going from experience.

And no, they are. i've jsut decided to tell teh backspace button to fuck off. This is how I normally ttpye.

I shall have to solve this problem for you. Springhill Mining Disaster and (obviously) Lovetown Watchtower are just live, but Dancing Barefoot is studio and U2 fucking own it. Oh yeah, and the Night And Day cover is pretty sweet too.

Whoa, meds wave 2. My stomach did a little churn and I got more tylenol straight to the brain. Weird.

Ok, I'll finish my stuff when I wake up tomorrow, I'm falling asleep at the computer.

what's TSAC? And I think Helter Skelter's a great little cover, and there are a few others I've enjoyed, but the ultimate worst IS Fortunate Son

BEG, haven't seen you for a while! :wave:

How are things?
Heya yourself! Busy, in short. Too busy at work, busy at home, got sick for a bit, then watched too much Olympics, you know, the usual... What's been happening here, any hatches/matches/despatches I need to know about?

Heya yourself! Busy, in short. Too busy at work, busy at home, got sick for a bit, then watched too much Olympics, you know, the usual... What's been happening here, any hatches/matches/despatches I need to know about?

Heh, I was rather sick during the entire course of the Olympics, so I watched copious amounts of it myself. God, wasn't 7's coverage just the pits?

Not much has been happening here. Forum in general seems pretty quiet. I'm sure WTAHNN will explode once there's some official U2 news, though ...

I ahve Dancing BArefoot, Ax. I just iddn't know it was a cover, lol/

The others, i do not.

i think I knwo how to make Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr orgasm. Play Dying Sailo rand MLK one after the other.

Shocking single too, since it had the Fortunate Son cover as another b-side. I find Paint It Black tolerable, but Fortunate Son is the worst cover U2's ever done.

Maybe I should have covered U2's cover of Fortunate Son instead of Miracle Drug. It would have been a whole lot easier to make it sound terrible.

Ok, I'll finish my stuff when I wake up tomorrow, I'm falling asleep at the computer.

what's TSAC? And I think Helter Skelter's a great little cover, and there are a few others I've enjoyed, but the ultimate worst IS Fortunate Son

TSAC = The Saints Are Coming.

I've no problem with Helter Skelter, but it's not high on my list. When U2 got Knockin' On Heaven's Door right, I think it was great - sure, it was dodgy a lot of the time, but performances of it like 18 November 1989 are really strong.

All the recent covers have sucked, if you ask me. I'd probably say the last good one is Night And Day.

I can't think of a lot of covers they've done, but I AM really tired, in my defense. I bid you all adieu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom