Goat Island, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. oMG YES I LUV one SO MUCH!!!!111ONNEoneoneiheartone
2. fORTH MASTAPEASE
3. u2 R RECORDIN DUBILL ALBIM

1. :hi5: lOl TO ALL TEH HATERZ
2. bUT i THOUGHT ALL THEIR ALBUMS WERE MASTERPEASES, I HOPE THEY RELEASE MERCY ON THIS ONE LOL
3. eNO SAYS IT IS TEH BOMB LOL GG, AND TEH BEACH CLIPS FROM TEH QUAY ARE TOTALLI TEH EXACT SAME AS TEH ALBUM STUDIO VERSOINS WILL BE!!!!

lOL i THOUGHT YOU SED "dubBLIN ALLBIM" LOL BECAOS U2 ARE A DUBBLIN BaND from irsland!!!!! lets hop it dubbil album :pray:

lOl MY CUSIN'S DOG IS FRIENDS WITH LARRY'S DOG, hE SAYS IT'S tEH bEST aLBUM eVAR, LIKE THEY TOTALLY ARE FREAKING AMAZING i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: why can't u2 release teh album alredy~!

1. :hi5: lOl TO ALL TEH HATERZ
2. bUT i THOUGHT ALL THEIR ALBUMS WERE MASTERPEASES, I HOPE THEY RELEASE MERCY ON THIS ONE LOL
3. eNO SAYS IT IS TEH BOMB LOL GG, AND TEH BEACH CLIPS FROM TEH QUAY ARE TOTALLI TEH EXACT SAME AS TEH ALBUM STUDIO VERSOINS WILL BE!!!!

I think I'll spare us all a caps-response to this. :laugh:

I think I'll spare us all a caps-response to this. :laugh:

I just find it hilarious that people think just because we have some piss-weak "snippets" from teh various U2.com videos, and a couple of recordings, they've pretty much already heard the entire album and it's, of course, a masterpiece.

zomg BONO IS SO HAWT :combust: :combust: I WISH I COULD MARY HIM LOL look AT THOSE CUTE WRINKLES!

What worries me is that the recent photos of Bono with those emboobed bimbos has just given the younger faction of PLEBA hope.

I just find it hilarious that people think just because we have some piss-weak "snippets" from teh various U2.com videos, and a couple of recordings, they've pretty much already heard the entire album and it's, of course, a masterpiece.

But 2009 will be U2's year! Edge is on his way back with a slice of the moon already!

I actually happen to like U2 :sad:

Fact: U2 sucks but I still like them.

Btw guys, I've just discovered that Bono is related to Kevin Bacon, who's related to me, who incidentally put those faeces in those poor people's ice cream. Don't worry though, Bono's ok, and Edge likes red drooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom