Glad I'm a Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TwoAmericas

The Fly
I would hate to be a woman.

I am a guy. That means I pee standing up and I don't have to worry about menstrual cycles and dealing with being pregnant and then going through the hell that is labor.

Plus, how do women deal with other crap?

For instance, women wear bras, makeup, high heels and pantyhose. That's gotta suck. Especially pantyhose and walking in high heels. How the hell is that comfortable?

Guys don't have to deal with this crap. Boy, I really feel sorry for women.

TwoAmericas said:
I am a guy. That means I pee standing up

Sitting down is great...it's more relaxing than standing up. :up:

and I don't have to worry about menstrual cycles

Those suck. :down:

dealing with being pregnant and then going through the hell that is labor.

I'm choosing to never have kids. :up:

For instance, women wear bras, makeup, high heels and pantyhose. That's gotta suck. Especially pantyhose and walking in high heels. How the hell is that comfortable?

Okay, bras suck. But I love makeup and high heels! :love: Pantyhose suck too, but I don't have to wear them often.

I love being a woman. :heart:

TwoAmericas said:

"Sorry" is not exactly what we expect men to feel for us. ;)

Being a woman is the hell of a hard job but that's all I could ever be!

:flirt:

Last edited:
I rarely ever wear high heels or pantyhose or makeup. I'm not a dress-up type of girl. I'm perfectly happy in jeans and a T-shirt/sweatshirt, and sneakers.

Bras...meh. Don't have an opinion on 'em one way or another.

Periods...yeah, those are a pain.

Pregnancy-not had that experience yet, but while I know it's a painful experience, at the same time, someday, when I'm good and ready, I would go through it if I had the chance, personally. I do wish guys could try and live a fraction of the kind of life a woman does when pregnant, though-might help them really understand why she's acting the way she does and everything.

The whole bathroom thing-again, no real opinion one way or the other.

I'm pretty happy to be a girl, too.

Angela

Periods - inconvenient, more than anything.

Pregnancy - honestly? Scares the living shit out of me. I'm undecided as to whether I want children or not, but the thought of the process gets me quite agitated.

The rest isn't really an issue. I'm not really gifted in the chest region, so can get away without wearing a bra (which is a good thing, because I find them so uncomfortable). I don't wear alot of make-up - not because i'm naturally gorgeous or anything, but wearing alot of make-up doesn't look good on me. I scarcely wear tights, because i'm only ever seen in jeans. And heel? Well. I love wearing heels. I wear them whenever I can.

And, of course, the other advantage is that I can appreciate U2 for reasons which extend beyond their music ;)

Last edited:
boystupidboy said:
Women talking about their 'monthly problems'.............mods can we close this thread please on the grounds of public decencey:huh:

Periods!!!!!!!

B0000VCZ70.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:hug:
wellMedicineOTCAllMidol_Maximum_Strength_PMS-resized200.jpg
:hug:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
and you get to have a penis... woo hooo... goo penises

You do realize, however, that the clitoris has twice as many nerve endings as the penis (Well, I mean it is pretty much a bundle of nerves that serves no other purpose than pleasure). And superconcentrated. Nevertheless, I'm still happy being a guy. Just something to think about.

UnforgettableLemon said:

You do realize, however, that the clitoris has twice as many nerve endings as the penis (Well, I mean it is pretty much a bundle of nerves that serves no other purpose than pleasure). And superconcentrated. Nevertheless, I'm still happy being a guy. Just something to think about.

Maybe that's why women often scream louder when they... you know! :lmao:

i don't mind being a women, yea theres a lot of sucky things to it but there also advantages...and i'm much too happy not having to walk with soemthing between my legs or having erections and what not.... ;)

I love being a girl... I get to work half as hard & accomplish twice as much while being paid 3/4 of what a man would for the same task. :eyebrow:

All feminist whining aside, I am happy to be a girl. Then again, if I were a guy, I'd probably find myself happy with that, as well. I'm just generally a happy person. :happy: :lmao:

lol@all the women who say they dont want kids...

9 years ago i was shooting off my mouth to some family members that i wont ever have kids because im not the mom type, kids annoy the hell out of me, i cant afford them, blah blah blah, and 2 weeks later i find out im pregnant. induced labor was horrible...and i ended up having a C section. that was godawful too...but in the end it was worth it.

i love doing my hair, i sometimes go with or without make up, and i dress up on occassion. bras are a necessity for me. i cant afford to not be in public without one. i hate panty hose. they suck. periods are of the devil.

i love being a woman.

Back
Top Bottom