Girls & Boys & Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was at Oxegen me and my friend were betting on whether or not she would show up and then when she did we were like "OH MY GOD IT'S AMY WINEHOUSE! IN PERSON! SHE'S REAL!" :lol:

Oxegen was fun...

:lol: me and my friends were EXACTLY like that at V! Everyone was like "winehouse has cancelled" and we went and stood by the stage for ages anyway... and then they pulled up the 'Amy Winehouse' sign and we were like "SHE'S HERE! SHE'S ACTUALLY HERE!"

.... we're so cool.

:lol: me and my friends were EXACTLY like that at V! Everyone was like "winehouse has cancelled" and we went and stood by the stage for ages anyway... and then they pulled up the 'Amy Winehouse' sign and we were like "SHE'S HERE! SHE'S ACTUALLY HERE!"

.... we're so cool.

I loved being in the pit at Oxegen it was so fun; even Scouting for Girls crappiness didn't ruin it, although Counting Crows sure did...

I loved being in the pit at Oxegen it was so fun; even Scouting for Girls crappiness didn't ruin it, although Counting Crows sure did...

Girls Aloud did it for us :| And there was no WAY I was being dragged along to Scouting for girls :lol:

Girls Aloud did it for us :| And there was no WAY I was being dragged along to Scouting for girls :lol:

I was just there staking out a good spot for The Verve and REM, it was fun, we drank like four bottles of Smirnoff Ice quickly before doing in, it helped :wink:

How sad is it that I have had the same hair style since Pre-school? :lol:

I had the same hair from like since I was really young until I was 16. And since then I've changed it about a million times :lol:

I was just there staking out a good spot for The Verve and REM, it was fun, we drank like four bottles of Smirnoff Ice quickly before doing in, it helped :wink:

Me and my idiot friends thought we'd be able to buy all of our alcohol... we get there, and it's something like £40 for 12 pints :| NEVER again :lol: Spent the whole weekend having to beg cheap wine off the old, stoned couple camped next to us. Good times, waking up at 5am to the sounds of their... fun :|

I can't believe you see the verve AND rem. I only got the verve :sad:

PICT0371.jpg

Apparently I saw this band live and took a picture...who are they? :lol:

I must go to one sometime. :up: How faraway are the stages from each other usually? I guess I'm wondering how massive it all is. :wink:

Well the one I went to had 2 outdoor stages and the rest were under tents, it took a few minutes to get from each to each if you walked straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom