"Gimme Sympathy" CSGWs! (Creepers Unite Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: Not that I know of. It says it's seeding on your end? Maybe try re-downloading the torrent file? As long as the folder you ripped the album to is in your torrent downloads folder, it should automatically recognize that you should be seeding.

I was just looking at the pictures of the crab/claw/weird thing's legs for the tour...they better be damn safe...imagine that falling on someone.... :uhoh:

*worrier*

Edge: this stage is amazing
Bono: It's so big!
Larry: Shiny!
Adam: Will it fall and crush us?
Edge:...
Bono:...
Larry:...

:wink:

Well, I was more worried about it falling and crushing someone in the audience but when you put it that way...:uhoh:

I mean first I thought It'd crush me but then I thought...will Bono be okay!?!

Clearly you're the better fan, I just thought of my own safety. :lol: Speaking of safety, you have to stand behind be so that I don't get crushed, k? :)

If I wore heels as high as Bono I'd break my ankles, didn't you learn this from the ONE time I wore heels when we were together? :lol:

And then you take me to a Backstreet Boys concert? yeah, that time. :wink:

Then we laugh at sluticious?

I read in the paper today one of the Pussycat Dolls saying "It's every man's dream to see Pussycat Dolls and Britney Spears share a stage", nightmares count as dreams now?

Then we laugh at sluticious?

I read in the paper today one of the Pussycat Dolls saying "It's every man's dream to see Pussycat Dolls and Britney Spears share a stage", nightmares count as dreams now?

:lol: What are you talking about? They were awesome.

Aaanyway, I think it's time for us to study and stop taking over the thread...I don't want to annoy anyone :uhoh:

:lol: What are you talking about? They were awesome.

Aaanyway, I think it's time for us to study and stop taking over the thread...I don't want to annoy anyone :uhoh:

That statement alone could be grounds for dumping you :hmm:

I am studying, I've read...4 pages...yeah...

Where'd Cassie run off to? :lol:

:sad: I could put in a list with just Zooropa on it. :wink: I do like that song more than One...

Any list submitted that has Zooropa and not One on it causes One to fall down a place :shifty:

Even if you can't rank a list Cassie you should just spend me 50 random songs that aren't One :wink: Deep down I do like One but Zooropa is Zooropa :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom