Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

I noticed when i picked it up to eat the foil was a bit dislodged and it was sticky, i ought to have stopped then

I think it was more to do with the local dairy being dodgy

Yeah, I stopped buying choccies at the local dairy when one Crunchie bar I bought was stale.

Seems relatively good in comparison though!

Axver said:

Yeah, I stopped buying choccies at the local dairy when one Crunchie bar I bought was stale.

Seems relatively good in comparison though!

Yeah I'd go for the stale crunchie any day!

coolian2 said:

It is, because it isn't plane photography to the extent of insanity

Hey now, I wouldn't go train photographing for nine hours by myself.

But when you've got a friend, it's an awesome day out.

TranceEnding said:

:bow: :bow:

oh Axver, you've just made me feel a thousand times better :D

So glad you like 'em!

:D

I'd been meaning to e-mail you, but I'm hopeless with e-mails. This thread makes communication easier. :up:

coolian2 said:
I don't get it, the thought of a crunchie bar turns my stomach.

Over the last six weeks i've found myself increasing disgusted by the thought of overly sweet food.

At long last.

You've hit puberty!!!

coolian2 said:
I don't get it, the thought of a crunchie bar turns my stomach.

Over the last six weeks i've found myself increasing disgusted by the thought of overly sweet food.

At long last.

Crunchies are good. Not my first choice (mmm, Flakes), but still good.

But then I love overly sweet stuff.

Axver said:

:tsk:

You can never grow out of really good, overly sweet choccies.

No not really.

Although I am stunned that my kids don't have overly sweet teeth. :ohmy: They didn't get that from me!! Their Easter Eggs are sitting virtually untouched in the fridge and they couldn't give a damn!

Axver said:

:D

I'd been meaning to e-mail you, but I'm hopeless with e-mails. This thread makes communication easier. :up:

oh well, still feel free to email me and let me know what your favourite tunes are etc, that would be cool! If you ever fancy picking up any of their CDs, head into JB Hifi coz you'll often find the Church-y stuff at discount prices. You'd probably like 'Heyday', I often see that for about $10 or so ...

gluey said:

No not really.

Although I am stunned that my kids don't have overly sweet teeth. :ohmy: They didn't get that from me!! Their Easter Eggs are sitting virtually untouched in the fridge and they couldn't give a damn!

:ohmy:

See, for me, the only reason chocolate will go untouched is if I'm hoarding it under the logic of "but if I eat it now, then I won't have any tomorrow and that'd suck!"

I'm starting to slow down and get tired. What post count would be safe and respectable for me to retire on Ax, so that we're safe with Kiwi's being 1 & 2???

gluey said:
I'm starting to slow down and get tired. What post count would be safe and respectable for me to retire on Ax, so that we're safe with Kiwi's being 1 & 2???

I think we're close to being fairly safe, as there's only ~250 posts to go as it is!

Axver said:

I think we're close to being fairly safe, as there's only ~250 posts to go as it is!

I'll keep going a little longer then.......what's the highest post count someones had for the superthreads? :shifty:

Axver said:

:ohmy:

See, for me, the only reason chocolate will go untouched is if I'm hoarding it under the logic of "but if I eat it now, then I won't have any tomorrow and that'd suck!"

That was me for the longest time.

I guess it's because i just can't eat as much now so i want to get the healthier stuff in first

TranceEnding said:

oh well, still feel free to email me and let me know what your favourite tunes are etc, that would be cool! If you ever fancy picking up any of their CDs, head into JB Hifi coz you'll often find the Church-y stuff at discount prices. You'd probably like 'Heyday', I often see that for about $10 or so ...

Generally it takes me a little while to develop really clear favourites, but I'll let you know what really grows on me. :)

Pee Fan will be disappointed to know that I'm more into The Church than that Bowie stuff he convinced me to download.

TranceEnding said:
Anyway peoples, goodnight :wave:

I'm gonna curl up under the doona with a couple of books I got meself today :D Isn't autumn delicious :drool:

Sounds like a good idea. I'm so glad summer finally decided to fuck off. Have a good night! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom