Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B on the exam - instant grading rules. :hi5:

I knew once we moved out of the science shit I'd do better in this anthropology course. Stupid Neolitics. :madwife:

I like purple polish, btw, var... I'm boring though and do a french manicure on the toes. :shh:

crazy, instant grading! that would make me so nervous to submit. congrats!

i am probably gonna go with a pink-red, but purple is still in the running. i am tempted to take 2 but i have to be disciplined and do 1. plus i'm not bringing remover so i'll just be constantly touching up the same color i think.

so i just watched tudors season 2 ep 6, and the end had previews for the rest (which i am downloading now). i just love how they use common historical knowledge to assist in foreshadowing.

congrats! :hi5:

i have rainbow fingers and toes, but you can't see my toes right now cuz of the boot. hence the rainbow fingernails.

i would never have the patience for that. when i paint my toes, i take advantage of the fact that they are toes and kinda go all over. i mean i try to get the nail but i don't mind if it goes on the skin. then i have a shower and it comes out looking nice and neat!

i would never have the patience for that. when i paint my toes, i take advantage of the fact that they are toes and kinda go all over. i mean i try to get the nail but i don't mind if it goes on the skin. then i have a shower and it comes out looking nice and neat!
i actually took a picture of my toes a while back :uhoh:

back when i could wear flip flops :sigh:

you know what i love? i saw a woman in heals and an air cast, older, like 60s or 70s. and my mom saw a young woman in a 3 inch heel and on crutches. wtf.

why can't you now? i think i missed why you're wearing a cast!
my doctor said i need supportive shoes right now cuz my left foot is fucked up too, so he specifically said no flip flops. :mad:

i don't actually have a cast on, just one of those big orthopedic boots. i found out i have an extra bone in my foot, and i've since ruptured a tendon in my foot too, so now i have to get an mri tuesday and surgery hopefully pretty soon.

you know what i love? i saw a woman in heals and an air cast, older, like 60s or 70s. and my mom saw a young woman in a 3 inch heel and on crutches. wtf.
ha! that's awesome. i guess they figured no further damage could be done.

tennis shoes sure are comfortable but dare i say, i'm getting sick of wearing them every day. especially on work days, i feel like a retard wearing dressy clothes with a tennis shoe and the boot.

my doctor said i need supportive shoes right now cuz my left foot is fucked up too, so he specifically said no flip flops. :mad:

i don't actually have a cast on, just one of those big orthopedic boots. i found out i have an extra bone in my foot, and i've since ruptured a tendon in my foot too, so now i have to get an mri tuesday and surgery hopefully pretty soon.

extra bone, wow. is it what caused the ruptured tendon? that sucks at any rate.

ha! that's awesome. i guess they figured no further damage could be done.

tennis shoes sure are comfortable but dare i say, i'm getting sick of wearing them every day. especially on work days, i feel like a retard wearing dressy clothes with a tennis shoe and the boot.

I think they're kinda idiots.

they are comfortable but not in the heat, then they are just HOT. can you at least get black ones so they're kinda innocuous?

Balance is the key to life. So, you are missing many brain cells, but, you have an extra and very useful bone in your foot and thus balance is achieved.

extra bone, wow. is it what caused the ruptured tendon? that sucks at any rate.
yeah, i know! i'd never heard of that happening before. and yeah, that is what caused the ruptured tendon. the extra bone stretches the tendon unnaturally or something, which is why my foot was hurting in the first place.

I think they're kinda idiots.

they are comfortable but not in the heat, then they are just HOT. can you at least get black ones so they're kinda innocuous?
yeah, i didn't mean awesome in a good way :giggle: i mean obviously they're wearing crutches because of a knee or foot injury or something...why would you want to further strain the area by wearing heels? :coocoo:

exactly! i could get black ones, but i don't really do black tennis shoes :hmm:

yeah, i know! i'd never heard of that happening before. and yeah, that is what caused the ruptured tendon. the extra bone stretches the tendon unnaturally or something, which is why my foot was hurting in the first place.

yeah, i didn't mean awesome in a good way :giggle: i mean obviously they're wearing crutches because of a knee or foot injury or something...why would you want to further strain the area by wearing heels? :coocoo:

exactly! i could get black ones, but i don't really do black tennis shoes :hmm:

i have a nice black pair of slip on sketchers....
SKECHERS Official Shoe Store - Women's SKECHERS Active: Bikers - Broadcast

SKECHERS Official Shoe Store - WOMEN'S Sneakers
lotsa cute ones

i had the white ones but they looked awful after a while. the black ones are so cute! i've also seen the brown model that's pretty cute.

i have a nice black pair of slip on sketchers....
SKECHERS Official Shoe Store - Women's SKECHERS Active: Bikers - Broadcast

SKECHERS Official Shoe Store - WOMEN'S Sneakers
lotsa cute ones

i had the white ones but they looked awful after a while. the black ones are so cute! i've also seen the brown model that's pretty cute.
:hmm: those are cute. although i'm broke and i've got to put some money aside for when i'll be out of work after my surgery :mad:

Bears repeating, though.
this is true. i don't know if i should repeat any of the facts i've established about you though :hmm:

She somehow caught the small cord running from the sensor bar and ripped it out of the sensor bar. It also tore in another place. :lol:
yikes! as long as it's just the sensor bar that's fucked up, you can probably get a new one. or make her pay for it :D

She somehow caught the small cord running from the sensor bar and ripped it out of the sensor bar. It also tore in another place. :lol:

I had :yikes: thoughts with that....I thought Khan asked how your will got destroyed......:reject: yes I am awake....and reading your reply I thought, shit, that sounded painful!! :lmao:

:reject:

Ok, :wave: Hi all :hug:.....fly by posting........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom