Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that the first Steely Dan album you've heard?

Yeah. I was actually wondering if they've done anything else that's good. I think someone mentioned another album.

This is my list of Albums to Listen To. Feel free to suggest more.

Ataxia - Automatic Writing
Ataxia - AW II
Blur - Blur
Blur - Parklife
The Cure - Disintegration
Elton John - Tumbleweed Collection
Explosions in the Sky - All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone
God Is an Astronaut - Far from Refuge
God Is an Astronaut - All Is Violent, All Is Bright
The Good, the Bad, and the Queen - The Good, the Bad, and the Queen
Gorillaz - Gorillaz
John Frusciante - Curtains
John Frusciante - Inside of Emptiness
John Frusciante & Josh Klinghoffer - A Sphere in the Heart of Silence
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
Led Zeppelin - II
Led Zeppelin - III
Led Zeppelin - IV
Led Zeppelin - House of the Holy
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
Pearl Jam - Ten
Pearl Jam - Vitalogy
Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother
The Police - Synchronicity
The Police - Zenyatta Mondatta
Pure Reason Revolution - The Dark Third
Queen - A Day at the Races
Queen - Queen II
Queen - The Game
Queen - A Kind of Magic
Queen - Innuendo
Radiohead - The Bends
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By the Way
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium
R.E.M. - Document
R.E.M. - Lifes Rich Pageant
R.E.M. - Automatic for the People
The Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet
The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers
The Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street
The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground
The Velvet Underground - Nico
The Who - The Who Sell Out
The Who - Quadrophenia
The Who - Live from Leeds
The Who - Tommy
The Who - My Generation

I'll be lucky if my parents allow me to buy tickets for U2's tour.

Sounds like a job for powerjuice.

Pfan: *walks into kitchen where mom & dad are discussing conservative values, takes a giant gulp of powerjuice and slams it down* Sup, bitches. I'm seeing U2, and you're buying the tickets.

Parents: Now hold on just a sec-

Pfan: Mom? Dad? Do you see this? Do you see this here? *points at Powerjuice* This ain't no walk in the park, see? This is Powerjuice. Pre-Powerjuice Pfan may have been your lackey, but I just powerjuiced that bitch. I'm seein' U2, ya dig? Sheeeeeeet.

Pfan: *walks into kitchen where mom & dad are discussing conservative values, takes a giant gulp of powerjuice and slams it down* Sup, bitches. I'm seeing U2, and you're buying the tickets.

Pfan: Mom? Dad? Do you see this? Do you see this here? *points at Powerjuice* This ain't no walk in the park, see? This is Powerjuice. Pre-Powerjuice Pfan may have been your lackey, but I just powerjuiced that bitch. I'm seein' U2, ya dig? Sheeeeeeet.

:love:

:)

pfan, have you already heard joy division's closer?

No.

Television - Marquee Moon
The Clash - London Calling
The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead

All important and very awesome records. I can probably link you to them as well.

My MP3 player is hilarious. I'm updating it now, and it's got Snoop Dogg AND Simon & Garfunkel. Good times.

To be truthful, you only need to see them a couple of times on a tour. They just don't change the setlist up that much to warrant a lot of shows.

I saw them twice and was quite satisfied.

true, unless you're someone who is easily enough amused to appreciate redundancy, such as myself.

i'm hoping to go to the opener, closer, msg, to, and here and ruffalo if i can.

To be truthful, you only need to see them a couple of times on a tour. They just don't change the setlist up that much to warrant a lot of shows.

I saw them twice and was quite satisfied.
oh yeah, i'd probably want to see them once on the first leg, and once on the third. i can't afford to do any more than that, anyway. although if they play multiple nights wherever i go, i'd probably see them again just cuz hey...i'm already there.

true, unless you're someone who is easily enough amused to appreciate redundancy, such as myself.

i'm hoping to go to the opener, closer, msg, to, and here and ruffalo if i can.
:love: we can meet then! :hi5:

nothing's as redundant as when i saw duran duran last month. i was looking up the setlist, and no lie, EVERY SINGLE SHOW on their first leg had an identical playlist. and they usually mix things up a bit. i'm glad i didn't see them more than once on that leg!

:love: we can meet then! :hi5:

nothing's as redundant as when i saw duran duran last month. i was looking up the setlist, and no lie, EVERY SINGLE SHOW on their first leg had an identical playlist. and they usually mix things up a bit. i'm glad i didn't see them more than once on that leg!

there's an airmattress in my apt with your name on it!

oh yeah, i'd probably want to see them once on the first leg, and once on the third. i can't afford to do any more than that, anyway. although if they play multiple nights wherever i go, i'd probably see them again just cuz hey...i'm already there.

That's actually the way to go, because they always seem to try out things on the first leg (like An Cat Dubh last time out) and then eventually give up on them because it's not getting the same reaction as, say, With Or Without You. Which is a shame. An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart was one of the highlights of the tour for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom