Fukuoka, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ax i just voted, and commented. i don't like this voting method, it's boring, and will result in albums everybody likes 2nd best or 3rd best getting the ax early. boo. change it/start over.

Ian, you still around? I've finally uploaded those plane photos I took in April. Well, two of them, with more uploading right now.

I'm not passing judgement on the new voting system until it's had at least a few rounds. Seems stupid to ditch it less than 24 hours in. Plus I like that something other than October looks like being kicked early.

RAH and War. Interesting. With Zooropa in a close third.

I should have voted for Zooropa. Pop's getting plenty of love.

I guess there's going to be no picspam then.

And god, now I remember why I didn't want to run Survivors in the past. Nobody's ever happy.

I guess there's going to be no picspam then.

And god, now I remember why I didn't want to run Survivors in the past. Nobody's ever happy.

Well, maybe if you'd done the voting right, Assver. Duh.

j/k

Though that seems to be everyone's biggest bitch.

If I'd run it the same way as always, there'd be bitching about that too. "Why not do ...?" I mean, god, we've tossed around plenty of ideas for other voting systems that it would've been inevitable.

You can't win. Maybe I'll just say fuck it and let this one round be the only round. See how much people like that.

I'm not passing judgement on the new voting system until it's had at least a few rounds. Seems stupid to ditch it less than 24 hours in. Plus I like that something other than October looks like being kicked early.
it could be an interesting comparison to run them both and compare the results

but it's boring to vote in

sorry it's a hassle, thank you for running it, it's the only reaosn i've been to eykiw in ages....

it could be an interesting comparison to run them both and compare the results

but it's boring to vote in

sorry it's a hassle, thank you for running it, it's the only reaosn i've been to eykiw in ages....

It's only boring to vote in if you are an Achtung fan, and I can't say I care much there. Hey, maybe they'll drop off and the thing will get more interesting.

I'm almost certain I'll run the old system once this one is done. I'm quite curious how results will differ.

I could picspam, though Assver doesn't like mine.

It's only boring to vote in if you are an Achtung fan, and I can't say I care much there. Hey, maybe they'll drop off and the thing will get more interesting.

I'm almost certain I'll run the old system once this one is done. I'm quite curious how results will differ.

Achtung's in my bottom four, so my vote will be bouncing around as others get eliminated.

If I'd run it the same way as always, there'd be bitching about that too. "Why not do ...?" I mean, god, we've tossed around plenty of ideas for other voting systems that it would've been inevitable.

You can't win. Maybe I'll just say fuck it and let this one round be the only round. See how much people like that.
again, thanks for doing it. but bitching is inevitable, and you didn't run a proposal thread asking for ideas first, which i understand, but that would have prevented it.

phish1990.jpg

Picspam time.

again, thanks for doing it. but bitching is inevitable, and you didn't run a proposal thread asking for ideas first, which i understand, but that would have prevented it.

I tossed the idea around here and didn't get opposed. Like I said, I'm sick of same old, same old, so I may not have even begun it without a new voting method.

And the proposal threads in the past have been stupid. My current feeling towards Survivor (and DI) is take it or leave it.

I think you guys missed the point with my picspam comment.

It's not picspam if you didn't take the photos yourself anyway.

I think you guys missed the point with my picspam comment.

It's not picspam if you didn't take the photos yourself anyway.

Boo.

Picspam is picspam, no matter who took the pictures.

Who says? I mean, seriously.

That's what it typically has been in the past, you know, with the train and plane photos.

Look, I don't really care. My comment wasn't meant to instigate some mindless picspam. Keep up with the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom