Fucking, Austria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:
Yep, that's the one. I'll send you Slane. :up:

Pfan, I think there was a misunderstanding - there's not a ZooTV fan club release that I know of.

yeah it is the latest release that most of us didn't think was worth paying for. if mia doesn't see that you want it, i'll forward it to you (and pfan)

Axver said:

Oh, no, this is OK then. Because he'll probably entirely disagree with the rest of my opinion on HTDAAB.

He said it's "the only song on the album he can listen to without feeling put off."

Sounds just like you.

phillyfan26 said:

He said it's "the only song on the album he can listen to without feeling put off."

Sounds just like you.

... fuck.

I suppose even the craziest are right sometimes, though.

phillyfan26 said:
Move faster. I want heads spinning. Plus, I'm premium and can keep up.

:lol:

I haven't even been 45ed once this afternoon.

... and ironically got 45ed on this very post. Twice.

it's moving fast for me because my computer is sucking massively right now, and i'm trying to have a conversation about something kinda imporant. oh well. i actually should go get back to work.

And I'm backwards tonight. It's not fast in here, it's just that it takes too long for me to refresh the page tonight.

If I reply without quoting, three posts have already appeared since the post I'm referring to, and I have to go back and edit. Grr.

corianderstem said:
And I'm backwards tonight. It's not fast in here, it's just that it takes too long for me to refresh the page tonight.

If I reply without quoting, three posts have already appeared since the post I'm referring to, and I have to go back and edit. Grr.

yeah i've noticed that hehe.

i hate it when that happens.

corianderstem said:

Don't bother editing in here, people will generally get what you mean.

That FYM thread has kind of petered out, thankfully.

I'm still morally indignant about what vaz posted, but I wasn't going to keep talking about it after his last comment. Whatever. He can have the last word.

Ain't I nice?

hmmm what to vote for in the hutdub poll? especially confusing cause the orderthings have gone off in has been totally WRONG.

oos i think

corianderstem said:

I'm still morally indignant about what vaz posted, but I wasn't going to keep talking about it after his last comment. Whatever. He can have the last word.

Ain't I nice?

Too nice. He's a dick and everyone knows it. I dislike him across the board.

corianderstem said:

Ain't I nice?

How is that in the spirit of FYM?

(As far as i understand FYM)

phillyfan26 said:

Too nice. He's a dick and everyone knows it. I dislike him across the board.

I generally ignore him because he's just not terribly coherent in the first place.

Varitek said:
though i suppose i should check iq first.

Should take you all of three seconds. It's Everything You Know Is Tumbleweed right now.

Yeah, I generally dislike that guy, too.

I've only recently started commenting here and there in FYM and try to keep myself from getting into some argument I can't back up, so .... I don't know. Don't care, either. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom