Fucking, Austria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and Varitek, I read your post too fast. Which would be great - Slane? My audience Popmart Mexico, or the fan club release of Popmart Mexico?

Hey, cori, do you still want me to include you in Captive e-mails, or is it unnecessary?

phillyfan26 said:

Have one now.

EVERYONE SENDING FILES: SEND E-MAILS TO THIS ACCOUNT FROM NOW ON!

theamendment6 @ gmail.com

Cool. Rowena's Theme is going to your Yahoo one, but the rest will go there.

unico said:
varitek i have zootv. i can upload it for you tomorrow night when i get home from work if you don't mind the wait. i'm about to go to bed.

The Sydney show? I'd love that.

Axver, you dont have to send them to me. Thanks, though!

I would still love Wild Irish Rose if you get around to it.

Varitek said:
hey ax, i'm really into spanish eyes right now, thanks to the 1987-11-07 boot i listened to this afternoon. so, what other versions of it should i dl?

I rather enjoy 21 July 1987 and 3 August 1987. If you want an interesting one, 5 December 1987 is the only Spanish Eyes to feature a snippet - We'll Meet Again functions as an intro.

I wish I could listen to these tonight. I have to wait till tomorrow afternoon, though.

corianderstem said:
Axver, you dont have to send them to me. Thanks, though!

I would still love Wild Irish Rose if you get around to it.

Righto. I'll get onto Wild Irish Rose for you and Ian once Captive is done.

And you need to actually PLAY Captive! Or at least Rowena's Theme. It's stunningly beautiful, much like the Bass Traps and Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Comes of this world.

Things go too fast in here ... Varitek, you probably missed my earlier post.

Which concerts am I sending you, again?

coolian2 said:

Is that the one which has a false start for Spanish Eyes?

Well, it's more than a false start - they essentially play it twice!

My all-time favorite U2 boot (not just from Zoo) is the radio broadcast of 8/28/93 Dublin. It's freaking BLISS. And perfect quality, since it's from the radio. Or is it soundboard? It might be soundboard. But you can still hear the crowd ... I think.

Varitek - sure, if you don't mind! No worries, though. I'm in no rush. :)

I have the 8/28 show. I'm just wondering if there's anything with higher quality. I imagine a DVD rip from Sydney would be, right?

I think the 8/28 show is perfect-sounding.

Bear in mind I'm no audiophile, so I probably wouldn't hear a difference between that boot and a DVD rip.

Varitek said:
the zootv fanclub i think, yeah they go too fast.

Sorry if I posted wrong - it's the Popmart Mexico that had a fan club release of the incomplete show. Is that the one you want?

Axver said:

Well, it's more than a false start - they essentially play it twice!

no it's not. not on the boot i have from u2 start - they stop pretty quickly and start over, and bono mumbles something about larry being awesome or something.

corianderstem said:
My all-time favorite U2 boot (not just from Zoo) is the radio broadcast of 8/28/93 Dublin. It's freaking BLISS. And perfect quality, since it's from the radio. Or is it soundboard? It might be soundboard. But you can still hear the crowd ... I think.

It's right up there in terms of my favourites.

Varitek said:

the zootv fanclub i think, yeah they go too fast.

I would love this too, if anyone has it.

theamendment6 @ gmail.com

I love this new e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom