Frostproof, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to get tough. I've been relistening as well. But cos I don't own that many it means some like Eiffel 65's Europop might slip through...

:lol: I guess you could just put something more reputable that you've never actually heard in those spots, and if when you first hear that album and find out you don't like it, you could just say "yeah, I've gotten over John Coltrane, it was just an immature phase".

fake locations beating china :up:

ehh and I am out I'm afraid. Being a loser and going to bed got to study tomorrow!

night all :wave:

I love that Interference locations beat all but six countries. Ah, the forum gypsy stage ...!

Have a good one! :wave:

:lol: I guess you could just put something more reputable that you've never actually heard in those spots, and if when you first hear that album and find out you don't like it, you could just say "yeah, I've gotten over John Coltrane, it was just an immature phase".

I'm thinking I should totally buy some positions on his list for Porcupine Tree or whatever other obscure shit I want to improbably make the top 100.

I'm thinking I should totally buy some positions on his list for Porcupine Tree or whatever other obscure shit I want to improbably make the top 100.

That's not a bad idea. I'm saying when he comes here tomorrow, "Danny, have you ever heard of a little Midwestern band called Husker Du"?

Hence it's all hers to make at Christmastime.

She should totally go there and make the thread from there too.

:ohmy: You know I've never been there :hmm:

I'm so glad I decided to listen through my top 50 albums. Everything was going smoothly til I got to about 12. Now I'm discovering I don't much like the order atoll

I don't even know what I'm going to have as number 1. I've never had an ultimate number one favourite album in my life. I never saw the point.

... okay, I do have a favourite album, but it's not allowed. I don't know what this competition has got against Gene Krupa compilations, but it's a no-can-do.

so i am sitting in my room, in a bra cause my shirt wasn't comfortable, and i had my door locked but the kids knocked the key out of the keyhole, and then proceeded to spy through it and whisper "i can see her boobs."

kill me now.

That's not a bad idea. I'm saying when he comes here tomorrow, "Danny, have you ever heard of a little Midwestern band called Husker Du"?

:laugh:

I'll tell him I'll give his Crowdies ticket to Ali if he doesn't include PT. :evil:

:ohmy: You know I've never been there :hmm:

I'm so glad I decided to listen through my top 50 albums. Everything was going smoothly til I got to about 12. Now I'm discovering I don't much like the order atoll

You should do something about that! Heh, I wonder when somebody will go to a specific location to make a thread from there. I'm still waiting for somebody to visit a location purely because the Superthread went there. Those of us in Melbourne agree we need to hurry up and go to 8 Hiscock Road, but we've procrastinated on it.

"Order atoll"? :lol:

Before singing "Wire," Bono recently told his Chicago audience, "This is for a friend of mine who for his 21st birthday received enough heroin to kill himself." As he sang, tears streamed down several fans' faces and another one stomped out the joint he had been ready to smoke.

Who the fuck was that kid? Diamond?

so i am sitting in my room, in a bra cause my shirt wasn't comfortable, and i had my door locked but the kids knocked the key out of the keyhole, and then proceeded to spy through it and whisper "i can see her boobs."

kill me now.

Have you considered selling them into slavery yet?

increasingly jittery about the election.

The stats on Five Thirty Eight remain quite reassurring, at least.

Can't believe the election's just about here, finally. It's been such a dominant theme of the whole year that it's going to seem strange once it's over.

Can't believe the election's just about here, finally. It's been such a dominant theme of the whole year that it's going to seem strange once it's over.

Exactly. I don't know what I'll do if the unthinkable shall happen, too. I don't want to compare a McCain victory to death, but it'll be really fucking difficult to handle. It's sort of more that I don't want McCain to win than I want Obama to.

As I'm still in disbelief of the Grand Final result in September (which already feels like so long ago), I can't really tell which ways I anticipate the election.

and for anyone who's fb friends with me, pics now up of sarah palin.

i don't think i look very pretty in glasses, but whatevs.

Exactly. I don't know what I'll do if the unthinkable shall happen, too. I don't want to compare a McCain victory to death, but it'll be really fucking difficult to handle. It's sort of more that I don't want McCain to win than I want Obama to.

As I'm still in disbelief of the Grand Final result in September (which already feels like so long ago), I can't really tell which ways I anticipate the election.
it felt awful in 2000, and like the worst hangover ever in 2004. i cannot fathom it for this time.

i'm not posting this in fym for obvious reasons, but LULZ

8.jpg

I'll be glad when it's over cause everyone will finally stop talking about it

:)wink:?)

wait what's the Grand Final?

Oh, the Aussie Rules AFL big game. Like the Superbowl, I suppose. Geelong, the reigning premiers who had only lost a single game the entire year, were beaten by Hawthorne, who hadn't won a GF since 1991 (against my team no less) and lost their share of matches. So it was kind of awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom