Forum addictions, its a serious problem my "so-called"friends...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
yah, so just wondering what other boards your all frequent outside of interference? btw, that means you are cheating on lady interland and she may be pissed.....at any rate, I am a regular member of many boards, this being the most constant.........the others are

atease- radiohead board i go to every now and again
u2page- lots of you already know of this
coldplay board- actually i quit going there, bunch of pricks..:angry:
idlewild board- im new there, they dont seem to care for americans
97x- local indie radio station with a nice board to boot..:up:

anyway, i guess thats it,,

i hope you dont go to as many as me, its a scary addiction.....:|

The Ryan Adams board on his official site
The ryanadams.org board (though I rarely post...just read)
U2Page

Know what sucks? At Jesse Malin's site, they give you a link to post at his "Message Board"...but it's just a guestbook. :der: He needs a real board. Everybody just posts Jesse stuff at the Ryan boards because we have no Jesse board.

They are pricks on the official CP board but if you are interested...coldplaying .com is really good....

The Idlewild board is mean. I've never posted on the new one, just lurked and only posted once or twice on the old one.

I posted for a bit on the Coldplay board, but....well, some of you know what happened there. :(:down:

I really only post here and on the Starsailor board, but I'm registered on a ton.

People at the official Ryan board aren't very nice sometimes. :| I've gotten a lot of boots from people though...:heart:

I also don't like the way it is set up...:crack:...

336%3C534%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323385%3A5%3B84%3Bot1lsi

I :heart: Interference the best.

My school's message board.
I forgot...I'm a registered user of Those Were The Days (http://www.twtd.co.uk), but I don't post at all, I use the chatroom on occasion during match-day but everytime I go in we have lousy results so I kinda stopped going.

I only ever post here. I've lurked at other boards and a lot of the members seem like pricks to me. Here everyone's nice and warm and friendly and they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

(Does not include any of the forums you've listed above, so don't get offended!:))

Previous boards I've posted in:

Theforce.net (Yes, I was an uberdork once. I was like eleven, totally into Star Wars, and I made a right tosser of myself at the forums, trolling and stuff. Since reformed, though!)
IGN.com (drifted away...but I found Interference through a link on a post there I think.)

Last edited:
comingsoon.net - movie board
mustangworks.com - mustang board

I'm registered at a few others but I dont post.

That's about all I have time for outside of interference :crack:

Oh...and while I'm ranting here...another bitch about the Ryan board...

If you change your email address for your user account, you lose your username! :der: I had to change from Bonochick to Bonochick Kat.

I got a bunch of people emailing me and instant messaging me to tell me that somebody was imitating me. :crack: It's like, no...that's me...

Some wanker kept imitating me in chat though. :mad:

*pause*

For as many complaints as I have about that place...I sure do spend enough time there...:laugh:

Well... the bluecrack is my #1.

I don't post at Coldplay anymore.
I am registered at Coldplaying.com but I find it hard to get into new boards... I know too many people here now, being a newbie at other boards and not knowing anyone, isn't much fun.
I just registered at u2page... know some names there. :D

... but Interference has my :heart:

Bonochick said:
People at the official Ryan board aren't very nice sometimes. :| I've gotten a lot of boots from people though...:heart:

I also don't like the way it is set up...:crack:...

336%3C534%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323385%3A5%3B84%3Bot1lsi

yeah,i lurk there and am registered, but the format is horrid.........worse than typing IN ALL CAPS......
:wink:

atease - I'm registered, but I dont remember my user name or password, so I just read now

AFI official forum - People are far meaner there than they are here

Audioslave official forum - I just read, not too exciting

corrs message board at www.corrsonline.com

alyssa milanos official site her MB plus additional boards attached to that one, list of all is at www.safesearching.com i go to alyssa/charmed and sometimes buffy forums.

the corrs one is the best tho at times is somewhat like a soap opera :lol: buts its a fantastic website and a similar board to this one :)

alyssa's is ok, but its alot of kids who post on the charmed forum, and plus its mostly americans so theres alot of spoilers, but i dont mind. oh and some people there have lots of banners and its really annoying lol. ;)

other boards? :confused: :huh: :scratch:

:lol:

I'm registered at the official coldplay site and colplaying.com but I never go there...I'm loyal to the blue crack :heart:

The Official CP board sucks, Coldplaying.com is okay..but I stopped going there when I got burnt out on them.

@forums (it used to be a Tori Amos Forum, but it's now lots of different topics). I lurk there a lot.

DiscussAnything...I registered and posted for like a day, but it's fun to lurk in.

I'm registered at a few other forums, but I hardly ever go there unless I'm looking for particular information.

Interland takes up enough of my time as it is- I don't need to spend any more on the internet! :D

Back
Top Bottom