Follow You, Follow Me? Yepperpeppers! brought to you by the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We weren't that preoccupied... he went to sleep soon after he got here and we were up early today, wierdly. Went for a walk all around campus and then came here to our hotel, went out to the mall to buy a power adaptor for his laptop and just walked around... and had dinner, now we're back in our hotel.

Ah right, that makes sense, long flight.

Where is it you go to school again? I know it's in Cali, but, I forget. Sounds like Wayne's getting to see the sights, which is cool :up:

Sucks that you guys have been together so long, and that's all, but still, 10 days is a decent chunk of time :). I hope you have many excellent plans?

It has been quite a long time. And yes I'm already wishing I was here for longer.
So far we have lots planned. More sighting, going to Disneyland and San Diego :)

It has been quite a long time. And yes I'm already wishing I was here for longer.
So far we have lots planned. More sighting, going to Disneyland and San Diego :)

San Diego :hyper: That's...pretty much one of the greatest cities on Earth. I want to retire there some day :lol:

Ah right, that makes sense, long flight.

Where is it you go to school again? I know it's in Cali, but, I forget. Sounds like Wayne's getting to see the sights, which is cool :up:

Los Angeles :D

So there's plenty to do! I'm surprised he's adjusted to the time difference so quickly, too.... 8 hours time difference.

Los Angeles :D

So there's plenty to do! I'm surprised he's adjusted to the time difference so quickly, too.... 8 hours time difference.

Thought as much. I'm going to be living there within the next two years most likely, do you like it?

I do! So far so good. It's all about being sensible... which is pretty much everywhere! :lol: Where are you planning to come study?

I do! So far so good. It's all about being sensible... which is pretty much everywhere! :lol: Where are you planning to come study?

I'm actually going there to work, I"m a film major, and I want to go into editing. There's not really anywhere else to go, but LA.

Hi Wayne! :D

aww now I'm getting memories of using John's laptop and posting...:sigh:

How are you guys?! Yay!

It's going great, having lots of fun.
Got back from the mall after having been there all afternoon. Now we're relaxing :)

I have taken some pics of the amazing view of LA from the cafe on the roof of the Beverly Center :drool:

Yay I'm so happy for you guys. :)

What about pictures of you two? :wink: that's all we care about.

Back
Top Bottom