First Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok here's the deal-(as I understand it)-
1st date = A "meet and greet"..findout if there is chemistry between 2 ppl.
-you find out about eachother's commonalities mutual intersets ect:yes:

It ususally ends w a kiss only if there was chemistry..and usually the girl subtely beckon's for the guy's affection.:)

If one person is too forward sexually it throws off this "chemistry program":angry:

Ive had oppurtunities where the girl encourages sex on the first date but have said "No" for a few reasons..-

1.-If I really liked her I didnt want the relationship to be founded on sex, I would encorage us to wait.:)
2.-If I didnt like her too much and she was "throwing herself" at me I would also say "No" as well too. I would think of her long term feelings first if I saw we had no potentail for "long-term"..

What usually happens is this tho-
When I put off the "sexiness" for a spell cos I like a girl and it finally "happens" ie- we "get it on" they are mad .
They tell me Iam a "LOUSY LAY" and kick me outta bed.:banghead:

-diamond-

:dance: :cool: :wave: :cool:

Last edited:
off-off-topic question: should i die my hair blonde? just for perspective's sake

i'm claiming immunity. i believe there's some clause here at interference where the person who poses the question has no obligation to answer.

What he said.

Danospano said:
My first dates will go as far as those involved want to take it. There are no short and fast rules. Sex is always an option, but many times that will destroy all possiblites of the series relationship. As a guy I can say that just making out will be more frustrating than anything else. A kiss on the lips would be better than making out for a few hours and then having to say goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom