Fingringhoe, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

i dunno if i'll be ready for this round no matter what, and i shouldn't keep working on it tonight, and there's multiple albums i have to listen through cause i think there's a good fit on them (billy joel's river of dreams, the captive are others including some PT and DT) so whenever's good for you

Ah, right. Sounds like your playlist should be pretty good. I'll send you the album overnight so that I don't kill my bandwidth while I'm actually using the computer.

mysterious_jen said:

that was humour?

I'm not even sure it was English.

I love how he calls it "Passangers". LOOK AT THE FUCKING ALBUM COVER YOU IDIOT.

the tourist said:
So, Axver, 2 questions:

Have you listened to any of my playlist yet?

and

Did you ever listen to Euphoriette again and figure out which song(s) you liked? :wink:

No and no. :reject:

Axver said:

No and no. :reject:

2043-fail-camera.jpg

The Sad Punk said:

'Attempt' was the key word.

You know Rob33 will post a 'lol' he got out of it.

I'd love to see a demotivational posters thread done just by Peterrrrr and RRRRRRob33. It would be hilarious, in a total trainwreck sort of way.

You're welcome, and goodnight (an hour later than I wanted to be up...._)

I've been drinking alcohol my entire life. Fuck age limits.

But I understand it's perfectly legal for minors to be served alcohol by their parents in their own home.

Though in rural New Zealand, I never had a problem having my own glass when visiting vineyards.

Axver said:
I've been drinking alcohol my entire life. Fuck age limits.

But I understand it's perfectly legal for minors to be served alcohol by their parents in their own home.

Though in rural New Zealand, I never had a problem having my own glass when visiting vineyards.

i may have had something to drink at passover before that, dunno

Varitek said:

i may have had something to drink at passover before that, dunno

I can remember having sips of my parents' and grandparents' alcohol at age three.

Dear Wikipedia,

Please don't try April Fool's jokes again. You're not funny.

Regards,
Ax

Axver said:
Dear Wikipedia,

Please don't try April Fool's jokes again. You're not funny.

Regards,
Ax

what was it?

stuffwhitepeoplelike said they were bought by target to promote target items. i thought "that must be satire" but i dind't connect it to april fool's!

Varitek said:

what was it?

stuffwhitepeoplelike said they were bought by target to promote target items. i thought "that must be satire" but i dind't connect it to april fool's!

Go to the main page and see today's featured article. The "did you know?" and "on this day" parts are a bit better.

Varitek said:
eykiw is priceless sometimes. man i'd love to play an april fool's joke there but after kunstmuseum who knows.

Yeah, if things were a bit more lax around here, the Kunstmuseum Luxembourg could really use a visit.

they confused me by having thier recent news be true - i knew some of it was true but some of it looked like it could be a joke so i had to look it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom