Fingringhoe, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Greetings everyone. Glad you made it to Fingringhoe in my absence.

hey ax

helluvalot better than jen's room, even if they have a bit in common

(sorry jen)

i'm making a desert island playlist, even if i can't submit it b/c there's no room this round or i'm not ready. i just had a stroke of inspiration. you'd like a lot of what i'm putting on there, and dislike a lot of it just as strongly so it would be interesting to get your reaction. i've just decided beach sequence is on.

I'm having fantasies of burning someone's house down and shouting APRIL FOOLS! in hopes of getting a laugh. This happens every year.

It's for the good of us all that I take off for the night. Good night, 'hoes. :wave:

Varitek said:

hey ax

helluvalot better than jen's room, even if they have a bit in common

(sorry jen)

i'm making a desert island playlist, even if i can't submit it b/c there's no room this round or i'm not ready. i just had a stroke of inspiration. you'd like a lot of what i'm putting on there, and dislike a lot of it just as strongly so it would be interesting to get your reaction. i've just decided beach sequence is on.

:lol:

Sounds cool - I hope somebody drops out so that you can compete. Beach Sequence is always a winner. :up:

I figured people would stone me if I didn't use U2 though.

Sidenote, I'm listening to a Winger song right now. :drool:

LemonMelon said:
I'm having fantasies of burning someone's house down and shouting APRIL FOOLS! in hopes of getting a laugh. This happens every year.

It's for the good of us all that I take off for the night. Good night, 'hoes. :wave:

eek. go to sleep man :wave:

Axver said:

:lol:

Sounds cool - I hope somebody drops out so that you can compete. Beach Sequence is always a winner. :up:

you like anathema right? i think they'd be a good fit, would you send me some epic stuff? the only song i have is one last goodbye

the tourist said:
I didn't use Passengers. I almost didn't use U2.

I nearly didn't use U2, but then I realised WUDM would be the ideal song for what I wanted.

Varitek said:

you like anathema right? i think they'd be a good fit, would you send me some epic stuff? the only song i have is one last goodbye

Anathema are awesome. Would you just like the entire Judgement album, or something specific?

Axver said:

I nearly didn't use U2, but then I realised WUDM would be the ideal song for what I wanted.

i'm torn between bass trap (i'm doing a lot of instrumentals) and a few off of UF

and deadthread worked this time!

Axver said:

Anathema are awesome. Would you just like the entire Judgement album, or something specific?

i have one last goodbye and i really like it, i guess i'd take the rest of the album if you have time

The Sad Punk said:
Hi Ax.

Note to all: There is a Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr attempt at humour over yonder in EYKIW.

Hey Bonnie. I shudderrrrrr at the thought of Peterrrrrr humourrrrrrr.

Varitek said:

i'm torn between bass trap (i'm doing a lot of instrumentals) and a few off of UF

and deadthread worked this time!

Ooh, instrumentals! UF era! :drool:

Varitek said:

i have one last goodbye and i really like it, i guess i'd take the rest of the album if you have time

Righto. How soon do you need it? I mean, if you want to use something for your Desert Island thing ASAP, I could send it now, but overnight while I'm away from the computer would be ideal.

god i am going to turn 21 this month and then i can finally stop worrying about getting an underage drinking citation...of course i'll only have 6 weeks left in the country after that.

Axver said:

Righto. How soon do you need it? I mean, if you want to use something for your Desert Island thing ASAP, I could send it now, but overnight while I'm away from the computer would be ideal.

i dunno if i'll be ready for this round no matter what, and i shouldn't keep working on it tonight, and there's multiple albums i have to listen through cause i think there's a good fit on them (billy joel's river of dreams, the captive are others including some PT and DT) so whenever's good for you

So, Axver, 2 questions:

Have you listened to any of my playlist yet?

and

Did you ever listen to Euphoriette again and figure out which song(s) you liked? :wink:

Varitek said:
god i am going to turn 21 this month and then i can finally stop worrying about getting an underage drinking citation...of course i'll only have 6 weeks left in the country after that.

:lmao: at the 21 age limit for drinking !
18 for the win here,

didnt bother me at 12 though :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom