Fingringhoe, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note to let everyone know that the Desert Island Survivor game is wonderful because it exposes people to new music that they otherwise might never have heard. That is all. Back to school for me!

I had a great interview but they are also talking to like 3 other people. it's funny, they're my favorites with competition, and like 3 other families have said i'm their favorite and made offers. so i have to figure out how to be their favorite, or something. :slant:

mia - no timeline yet. which sucks cause other families wanna hear within a week probably, though one family i'm really interested in is busy so can't talk more til the weekend...ugh timelines suck. anyway, i'm talking to dad tomorrow i think. and writing an email about how i like them a lot and i think x is their big concern and this is how i'd adress it.

LemonMelon said:

Wow. That's a big responsibility. Best of luck to you.

thanks, i love kids but yeah its a big responsibility. i just sent an email to the fmaily i like most trying to address what i feel are their concerns with me or priorities or whatever. :crossfingers:

...and i'm done myspace browsing for the day. it's weird when you see people from your past. especially previous love interests. and by love interests i mean a guy who fell in love with me in college, and when i didn't take his hand that very summer he got engaged to my clone.

unico said:
...and i'm done myspace browsing for the day. it's weird when you see people from your past. especially previous love interests. and by love interests i mean a guy who fell in love with me in college, and when i didn't take his hand that very summer he got engaged to my clone.

You have a clone? That rules!

haha it's kinda eerie. she's latina, her name is ami, and she is my height with dark curly hair. physically, she resembles me. but her personality couldn't be more different. she's the quiet shy type. :D

but yeah, that was weird. i can't help but wonder what might've been, you know?

Fighting the weirdest cold I've ever had. Have yet to have any sore throat or runny nose, but I've had a splitting sinus headache for two days and, for no reason, lost my voice three hours ago. Also, I randomly fell asleep at fucking 8:30 last night (you may have noticed my not prescence) and woke up at 5:30 AM.

I need my voice for my next broadcasting gig Friday, so here's to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom