Fingringhoe, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still pretty groggy. But with this cardboard-flavored cereal and grapefruit juice, I'll be feeling good eventually. :up:

unico said:
hope you feel better El Mel. You gotta make it out to DC to see the cherry blossoms!!!

:drool: That does sound pretty lovely. The dogwoods are coming out right now. Within three weeks, there will be white and green everywhere. :up:

Mia, why can you drink in the afternoon in two weeks? Does your evening drinking subscription expire then? Friday night I'm getting falling down blotto. Test starts at 8am and I should be done around 5. Me with Guinness approx. 5:25

It will be a surreal moment when I make my first drunk post. There probably won't be much of a difference, really. :wink:

lynnok said:
Mia, why can you drink in the afternoon in two weeks? Does your evening drinking subscription expire then? Friday night I'm getting falling down blotto. Test starts at 8am and I should be done around 5. Me with Guinness approx. 5:25

ooooh Guinness sounds nice right now. i wish you all the best, but im sure you'll do great!

i put in my 2 weeks notice on monday. so after next week i can drink at any minute of the day! :D

Just so you know, I received a marriage proposal via e-mail three days after i returned from Dublin.

Best thing about the place is that they make Guinness there and it's FREE!

lynnok said:
Just so you know, I received a marriage proposal via e-mail three days after i returned from Dublin.

Best thing about the place is that they make Guinness there and it's FREE!

HAHAHA NICE!!! You should take him up on it so you can become a citizen! Isn't free Guinness awesome? I was there for a whole month and I didn't pay for more than 5 drinks total. :drool: Irish hospitality

best thing was I asked real nice at the Bad Ass and I got a poster size menu to bring home. That and the pulleys. I was amazed by those pulleys.

I've never been anyplace where people bought me so many things.

Well I might consider the proposal just to be that close to free Guinness.

It's better than Miami

one place you NEED to go to asap when you get to B-lo is a cafe called Off The Walls. EVERYTHING inside is for sale, furniture, stuff on the walls etc. If you have any love for 50's retro and machine age modern it's a great place.

Plus it's not packed full of lawyers.

Actually I'm getting depressed about Miami. I should be excited. I am excited about one last summer to travel before I have to study.

And now that I have no doubt either depressed whomever is left or scared people away like usual I say god etter middag

Two reasons, starting over in another new city and three more years of school. I'm beginning to believe I'm trapped in a bad dream where I'll never be done with school. I'm whining. Very unattractively but...

on the up side, I'm trading in my all wheel drive car for something cute and fun since there's no snow!

Tigger is looking forward to being a beach bunny. He has a whole rooftop deck to play on!

I would suggest you make sure you have a good set of all weather tires for your first winter. It can get interesting on the highway but I really don't see a need to trade to a new vehicle. You'll be doing more city driving than expressway driving.

I don't like my current car much anyway so the trade will be good. PLUS tig will look much better in something sportier.

awww, we'll need to see pics of tig in his new wheels.

yeah i thought i could get away with all weather tires and AAA. perhaps some chains too. but i'll be living on campus, so i expect i'll be doing more public transportation riding than driving anyway.

the warm climate will be a nice change. i have a miami bootleg from elevation, it was a good time. i think you'll enjoy it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom