Fez, Morocco Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously wtf

Are we really shocked that WTAHAN has bogans who can't appreciate something that isn't uptempo and doesn't have a big, fat hook?

They're the same people who probably would've pissed on RTSS in 1987 and Heartland in 1989. White As Snow is approaching the Heartland league of beautiful as far as I'm concerned.

Ooh, that would be good. And HELLZ YEAH, I just got a call and I've got my old job back! :hyper: I just have to be really disciplined with my saving, and I should be able to make it no problems. As long as the airfares don't increase heaps as soon as the dates are announced.

Oh my god, :jealous:. Anesthetize album version melts my face, to see it live would be just...mind blowing. And Even Less too?! Jesus Christ, you lucky bitch! :drool:

Awesome! I've some good savings and a scholarship that should be able to fund a trip ... I just don't know if I want to spend that money or if I should be making other things my priority. Ugh. I don't really want to miss the fun of the tour ...

It was a fucking MAD three days. Front row in Melbourne was a sheer fluke, then flew to Sydney, spent time queuing as I had nothing better to do, then flew to the Gold Coast, met up with Mum, drove up to Brisbane, and made a point of getting it that night. I was on Colin's side in Melbourne, Wes's in Sydney, then almost dead centre in Brisbane. Once Brisbane was done, all I wanted was an Adelaide gig or something. :lol:

Anyway, I think I better grab a couple of hours of sleep, folks. My eyes are hurting. See you all in a bit!

Awesome! I've some good savings and a scholarship that should be able to fund a trip ... I just don't know if I want to spend that money or if I should be making other things my priority. Ugh. I don't really want to miss the fun of the tour ...

It was a fucking MAD three days. Front row in Melbourne was a sheer fluke, then flew to Sydney, spent time queuing as I had nothing better to do, then flew to the Gold Coast, met up with Mum, drove up to Brisbane, and made a point of getting it that night. I was on Colin's side in Melbourne, Wes's in Sydney, then almost dead centre in Brisbane. Once Brisbane was done, all I wanted was an Adelaide gig or something. :lol:

Anyway, I think I better grab a couple of hours of sleep, folks. My eyes are hurting. See you all in a bit!

Pretty sure you should spend it on the tour! :wink: I would love to go with a big group of fans - hopefully there will be a gig where a bunch of us are going!

Oh man, it is so my mission to see them next time they head down this way.

:wave: Seeya later!

I'm just going to take this opportunity to mention that I really hate Bono's use of "ATM Machine" in Moment of Surrender. Automated Teller Machine Machine! :happy:

Well, I see this place is totally hoppin', but unfortunately, I need to go grocery shopping. :wave:

We'll be lucky if the thread reaches a new page within the hour at this rate.

I like the tuf bono avatar domination on this page.

Except that Traviud had to go and mess it up :tongue:

Hey :wave:

I actually had every intention to find some tuf U2 pics to use as an avatar for quite some time, but I can't find any decent sites that sort them out into eras. And I refuse to ask PLEBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom