Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, I really sorta can ... whenever I listen to music, I get pictures in my mind..

I should of been a music video producer, dammit :mad:

COBL_04 said:

:lol:

you know i have never even seen a full ep, and didnt actually know fully who he was when i made it (in yr 8). at the time i had this horrible refugee haircut which a full fringe.... it last abotu two years!

you've never seen Happy Days? :shocked: get thee to the video shop, pronto. Next thing you'll be saying is that you've never seen the Brady Bunch :ohmy:

Streaker at the cricket again....crowd is making noise and.....

this is on screen:

snapshotj200803040015vf7.jpg

TranceEnding said:
actually, I really sorta can ... whenever I listen to music, I get pictures in my mind..

I should of been a music video producer, dammit :mad:
Have you heard of synesthesia? I read a book about that once... that would be cool, as long as you could turn it off when you wanted... :lol:

How do you guys feel about Kyzyl? I think that's a cool looking name, albeit not wildly long and ridiculous. We could also go to Murmansk, Novosibirsk, Nizhnij Novgorod, Sverdlovsk/Yekaterinburg, Yaroslavl ...

Axver said:
How do you guys feel about Kyzyl? I think that's a cool looking name, albeit not wildly long and ridiculous. We could also go to Murmansk, Novosibirsk, Nizhnij Novgorod, Sverdlovsk/Yekaterinburg, Yaroslavl ...

nizhij novgorod

Axver said:

:up:

well guys have fun in russi and bring me back some good paintstripping vodka.

i have a big sleep debt and it needs to be repayed otheriwse things go down fuking hill in jen mental health land.

:hug: to everyone

Way to not establish any consensus on where to go next, guys. :tsk:

Well, Kyzyl is purportedly at the geographic centre of Asia ...

Alisaura said:

Have you heard of synesthesia? I read a book about that once... that would be cool, as long as you could turn it off when you wanted... :lol:

oooh, Ali, that sounds interesting, I would love to read about that!

*goes to google synesthesia*

I actually really love it .. just being in a world of my own sometimes

mysterious_jen said:

i have a big sleep debt and it needs to be repayed otheriwse things go down fuking hill in jen mental health land.

:hug:

Nighty Night!...Hope tomorrow is better for you :wave:

bono_man2002 said:
From earlier:

87966.jpg

That is DEFINITELY worth paying $6k.

I saw one guy go to streak, and as he got onto the fence, he tripped, fell straight on the grass and got fined 6k. Didn't even make the boundary rope!

Symonds decked him mad

mysterious_jen said:

have good sleepy's Jen :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom