Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I hate this Ricky Ponting ad, about him packing his bag with his bat, "the willow wonder", his helmet, "the Rock of Gibraltar", and the vitamin things he's advertising. Can't even escape his ego in the ad breaks. :|

cinnaminson said:
oh dan, sorry to hear about the teeth situation. I guess it would be really bad taste to use this :D :D :D all the time now .

:giggle: :hug:

mysterious_jen said:

shite mate. :hug: thats a frightening amount of dental work. :hug: x 10000000

thanks girls :hug:

one day i hope to look like :D so no worries cin

i never thought my teeth were so bad or would take so much work! :lol:

COBL_04 said:
We'll be right.

Are NZ going to beat England? The poms are so fucking hot and cold. And what the hell has happened to Flintoff, Panesar, etc? Are they dead or something?

This is sad, but I have paid so little attention to the Kiwi tests that I'm going to have to ask you - has it started yet?

I guess I'm just not in a Test match mood right now. I'm enjoying the ODIs.

Axver said:
Hey Ali, do you think you'll be at work on Thursday? Just checked my schedule and I found I do have my 3:15 lecture this Thursday, just not the 4:15 tute with the Maj. So I'm trying to decide what to do. It'll be a stinker of a day. Go away, summer! It's autumn now!
I expect so, I plan to go in tomorrow. I feel human again :wink:

I haven't seen a weather forecast, but it sounds icky... up to you if you want to hike down to my end of town.

Let me know...

Axver said:
Oh man, I hate this Ricky Ponting ad, about him packing his bag with his bat, "the willow wonder", his helmet, "the Rock of Gibraltar", and the vitamin things he's advertising. Can't even escape his ego in the ad breaks. :|

That's just the Kiwi coming out in you. Look at the Aussies, we hate The Weed, you hate our captain.

He better stop taking his pills, cause he's batting shite!

Axver said:

This is sad, but I have paid so little attention to the Kiwi tests that I'm going to have to ask you - has it started yet?

I guess I'm just not in a Test match mood right now. I'm enjoying the ODIs.

There's only a preview on the website so I guess not...

Not a huuuge ODI fan. Always prefer test matches. That's were the real stories come from.

Alisaura said:

Heavy riffage :rockon:

And I didn't think you thought anything bad, just perhaps that I didn't like the harder stuff, which is not the case :wink:

Well, I admit I wasn't too sure. I mean, I know you listen to Tool and whatnot, but my perception of heavy is a bit off. What most people here would consider heavy, I wouldn't. I remember a time when I thought The Fly was pretty hard rockin'. Now I'll listen to some death metal and think "this isn't that heavy, really". So I just don't trust myself to know what's heavy and what's not!

bono_man2002 said:

He's due in After Australia loose all Hopes!

Daniel, that was even worse than my "WIN for the lose" comment. Well done. :applaud:

Death metal, I'm sorry, is horrible, horrible music.

Sorry, I shouldn't call it music.

I will listen to pretty much everything except bubblegum pop and death metal. The two extremes.

mysterious_jen said:
ax, PT is pretty listenable :up:

Awesome!

This PT promotion is bringing back memories of when I tried to get everyone who'd listen into U2. :lol:

Axver said:
Well, I admit I wasn't too sure. I mean, I know you listen to Tool and whatnot, but my perception of heavy is a bit off. What most people here would consider heavy, I wouldn't. I remember a time when I thought The Fly was pretty hard rockin'. Now I'll listen to some death metal and think "this isn't that heavy, really". So I just don't trust myself to know what's heavy and what's not!
Well, I'm sure there are things in your CD collection that I would consider too heavy, but I like a lot of songs that are heavier than anything U2's done, I think...

:shrug:

mysterious_jen said:

:drool:

watching too many TAC ads perchance??

UGH I HATE THAT. WAY TO RUIN PICTURES OF YOU.

For the record, Plainsong and Untitled are the places to be on Disintegration.

COBL_04 said:

I will listen to pretty much everything except bubblegum pop and death metal. The two extremes.

some death metal can be really beautiful . not much of it but there are some gems out there.

COBL_04 said:

so you won't come to my house if I play the Sugababes and that weird clown band that throw up all over each other.

SHOT!

snapshotj200803040014rv1.jpg

COBL_04 said:

There's only a preview on the website so I guess not...

Not a huuuge ODI fan. Always prefer test matches. That's were the real stories come from.

I go through moods really. Sometimes I'd rather a Test, sometimes an ODI. Right now I'm in ODI mode.

Axver said:

Awesome!

This PT promotion is bringing back memories of when I tried to get everyone who'd listen into U2. :lol:

they remind me of a couple of 90's bands i cant quite pin down who ....

stone temple pilots, alice in chains ? elements of a few things in there. i likes.

mysterious_jen said:

some death metal can be really beautiful . not much of it but there are some gems out there.

its just not to me.

i will never find that playing beautiful in any way shape or form.

slipknot is the maximum boundary that i would even go near.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom