Fenway Park Superthread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

i hadn't either til i got senioritis and started borrowing from a friend's massive dvd collection. then college and a safe downloading network really got me going. i've got about 120 movies on my external.
I've got about 300 actual dvds. :up:

the tourist said:

That is really sad.

I have enough to fill out the playlists with songs, but I'm saying I don't have enough to draw the exact kind of thing I'm looking for. Making it all transitional makes the task harder.

phillyfan26 said:

I have enough to fill out the playlists with songs, but I'm saying I don't have enough to draw the exact kind of thing I'm looking for. Making it all transitional makes the task harder.

I really look forward to your playlist. I think everything will work out. You have a good way with flow and cohesion. Your symphonic album was amazing. You have a talent for album tracklists. :up:

Screwtape2 said:

I really look forward to your playlist. I think everything will work out. You have a good way with flow and cohesion. Your symphonic album was amazing. You have a talent for album tracklists. :up:

Thanks. :) That playlist ended up working out much better than I thought it would.

I have a tenative playlist now for Desert Island, but I feel it needs a lot of work.

Funnily enough, the only reason I won the competition was because I beat your playlist in a technicality during the quarterfinals. :lol:

so many british/irish movies, plus i watched a movie that takes place in india a few days ago. i am so gonna be od'd. but i really wanna watch eastern promises next.

I've come up with a tenative playlist. It's way short of 160 minutes, but I'm OK with that because I think its flow is better without just plugging in songs for length purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom