Fenway Park Superthread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I'm not actually that stingy. More to the point, I'm pretty generous with my friends, just stingy with myself. As long as I've more money coming in than going out, I'm happy. I'm determined to never be in debt, to the point that when I buy a house, I intend to buy it outright. I can deal with renting until I've saved up enough.

so far in debt it is a case of :shrug:

bono could run a campaign to wipe out my debt, its bigger than Dafur.

TranceEnding said:
nite all :wave:

sorry if offend anyone :( (me's worry too much) This place makes me blab too much :huh:

You don't need to worry! :)

If anybody should worry about offending anyone, it's me, what with my hyperbole and all!

Axver said:
I'm not actually that stingy. More to the point, I'm pretty generous with my friends, just stingy with myself. As long as I've more money coming in than going out, I'm happy. I'm determined to never be in debt, to the point that when I buy a house, I intend to buy it outright. I can deal with renting until I've saved up enough.
Will you still be eligible for the first homeowner's grant when you're 211 years old? :scratch:

I hope you plan to earn megabucks as a tram historian...!

Aha, I love that Billboard awards thing, it's mentioned in At the End of the World too.

I feel like I might have the need to post the Free Your Mind award speech from 1994 soon.

Alisaura said:

Will you still be eligible for the first homeowner's grant when you're 211 years old? :scratch:

I hope you plan to earn megabucks as a tram historian...!

:lol:

Assuming I get a job as an academic, and with my rather inexpensive living habits, it probably wouldn't take me that long to save up for somewhere small. I'd probably just get an apartment anyway. I'm probably not the guy best suited to taking care of a backyard or garden ...

The Sad Punk said:
Aha, I love that Billboard awards thing, it's mentioned in At the End of the World too.

I feel like I might have the need to post the Free Your Mind award speech from 1994 soon.
Bill Flanagan :bow:

Which speech is this?

Actually, I need to get out of here.... must be sociable with the family :wink:

:wave:

Alisaura said:
Actually, I need to get out of here.... must be sociable with the family :wink:

:wave:

:wave: See you later, then! I'm going to have to figure out how to be sociable with the family in a couple of days too. :wink:

It's going to be weird, having a couple of people staying at my place. I live in this tiny little one bedroom flat, and I bet Daniel, who's actually been here, will be wondering how the fuck I plan to fit two people here for three nights! It's going to be crazily cramped. So I'll probably be scarce next week.

Shame I don't have any cheese and wine, I could really go for some right now.

Well, I have a slab of tasty cheese and a bag or two of grated parmesan, but that doesn't really count.

I really only use tasty for my toasted sandwiches. If I want to eat it unmelted, I'll buy a good cheese.

It seems impossible for me to comprehend that there is any house without wine. You need to stock up, Ax.

So do I, actually... this is my last beer. :( Unless I steal a Melbourne Bitter from Dad (a beer worse than death) I'm gonna be on spirits soon.

The Sad Punk said:
It seems impossible for me to comprehend that there is any house without wine. You need to stock up, Ax.

I know, it's fucked. When I lived at home, someone would have wine around. Then when I lived in Brisbane, my flatmate would have some or my Nan would bring up some stuff whenever we watched the rugby together. But now that I live by myself ... I guess I just haven't really thought to buy it much!

Plus I really am fucking clueless when it comes to Aussie wines. I mainly know Kiwi stuff.

I'm no expert on wine, I stopped drinking it. But - though I hate to sound biased - SA wine is usually pretty damn good. :wink:

Just try around, I suppose. I don't know, I'm a beer drinker now so I can't really tell the difference between a lot of wines these days.

G'night, Jen! :wave:

And Saddo, I've heard SA produces some damn good wine. In fact, isn't it the only reason to go to the state? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom