Favorite Cereal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
I'm a huge fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Even the reduced sugar version is good. I recently sampled a Cinnamoon swirls or something made by Kellogs, and while tasty, it pales im comparison to it's true master, CTC.

Mmmm... cereal. :drool: Just ONE favorite, though??? :no: Best I can do is break it down into two categories:

"Grown-up" fave: Special K Red (the one w/the strawberries)
"Kiddie" fave: (verrrrrry tough to pick just one!) Froot Loops

cookiecrisp.jpg

I'll have to do what BluRmGrl did and break it down into two catagories. I eat adult cereal most of the time, but love to treat myself to some of my kids cereal from time to time. :shh:

Favorite adult cereal: Special K Fruit & Yogurt

Favorite kids cereal: Lucky Charms (which I had a bowl of this morning) :drool:

I eat the bulk organic stuff from 'Wholefoods'. Different flavors and they are all good, along with some goji, black & blue berries, cacao beans, hemp seeds, flax seeds and soy milk. Mmmmmmm!

Good for you too.

Last edited:
I like those old cookie cereals, but I don't like much cereal, honestly.

I liked cherios
And

Wait......

Like 10 years ago - does anyone remember this cereal? They were.... brown...... oats or whatever, and they were in a purpel box. I thought I got a box of them last year somewhere, but I don't think it's the same. I don't know if it was just a short term cereal, but I at it all the time as a kid.

Anyway, I like total sometimes, but anything with fake fruite - like strawberries, turns me right off. Blueberries and stuff isn't bad. But perserved strawberries don't float my boat.

Lucky charms and Frosted Flakes are classics for me.

You know what i LOVE?

Honey Nut Cherrioes mixed with regular cherrioes. They should make that, because it's the best of both worlds. NOt too sweet, not too dry.

ANd that new "Kashi" eat healthy stuff, taht's good, too. It's damn strong, though, so eat with caution.

HARD RED WINTER WHEAT = :rockon: and kickass in general :rockon:

Real cereal: Honey Nut Clusters or Honey Bunch Of Oats

Kid cereal: Remember when Cap'm Crunch did the "Oops, all berries!" cereal that was nothing but crunch berries? Yeah, that'd be it.

Favourite cereals are things like honey nut cheerios or those crunchy nut cornflakes (also honey coated).

These days though I usually have honey on toast for breakfast (yep, Im a honey addict when it comes to breakfast!).

i've learned a lot about cereal in the caf this semester:
my fav: captain crunch
best with chocolate milk:frosted flakes
best to mix together: rice crispies and golden grahams

also cereal suicides (mix everything except raisin bran) are quite delicious

i'm just pissed because we get all the name brands except lucky charms...instead we get "happy shapes"

UberBeaver said:
I'm a huge fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Even the reduced sugar version is good. I recently sampled a Cinnamoon swirls or something made by Kellogs, and while tasty, it pales im comparison to it's true master, CTC.

Im a huge Cinnamon Toast Crunch fan, its the best,
And I am a huge Cereal eater, I eat cereal all the time

My favorites
CTC
Cracklin Oat Bran
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
Waffle Crisp
Wheaties mixed with Rice Chex
Post Great Grains, and Blueberry Morning

hmmm limiting it down to one.....

I was in love with plain ole' special K for a while

but my all time would have to be Fruity Pebbles:drool: ( I haven't had it in years though:| )

Back
Top Bottom