Fave signatures?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
I like a lot Stefananny's one:

"MacPhisto made me do it"

biggrin.gif

Yours?

------------------
Love is not... What you're thinking of...

Jeez.. hard to choose.. I like Calluna's, I like Mona's, I like that one -- who is it, with the Elizabeth quote where she says "A poptart in pants"?

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
mine?

Yeah -- I love it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Jeez.. hard to choose.. I like Calluna's, I like Mona's, I like that one -- who is it, with the Elizabeth quote where she says "A poptart in pants"?

My goodness, which one of Mona's? She changes them all of the time, though they tend to be great.

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

Osmosis be de passive transpo't uh booze

Unfort I really cannot stand long-drawn out ones..........just so repeatable and dont make sense to me..........and (may tons forgive me here - but the picture gifs sig ones are ARGH!)

biggrin.gif

but my fav is from some Interferencer saying ;

Forgive Me Father (Bono after rollin round with me
smile.gif
)

Its simple, its sweet, and it makes me visualise this in 'awwwwwwwwww'

biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom