Fashion in the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

:laugh: It's gone now, just a rough hour or so when I first woke up. :D Well worth it though, I had a great time last night dancing, which I don't do often enough. :up:

:wave: Wayne! :hyper: How are you?

what.cd is back up. :drool: Time to get lots of torrents again. :D Grabbing that Mogwai one too, John. :up:

:lol: I actually just grabbed it because I haven't heard it before. I guess it's all covers, except for 2 songs. I'm interested to hear it regardless, might not keep it around, depending on how good it is though.

:lol: I actually just grabbed it because I haven't heard it before. I guess it's all covers, except for 2 songs. I'm interested to hear it regardless, might not keep it around, depending on how good it is though.

Yeah it could be interesting...hmm...why not *downloads*

:lol: The benefits of freeleech! I do like not having to think about what I'm downloading, it's a nice change of pace. :up:

I should have a good buffer in place after this, so that when I really start downloading I can go crazy :wink:

:yes: Which is awesome!

I've upped over 2GB already in just a few hours, so I now have over a 10GB buffer. :lol: This is going to be great for my ratio. :hyper:

Cassie nearly all of Dylan's albums are going up :lol:

:lol: I saw that and am grabbing Freewheelin' and The Times They Are A-Changin (if anybody ever seeds them that is...). :up:

:yes: Which is awesome!

I've upped over 2GB already in just a few hours, so I now have over a 10GB buffer. :lol: This is going to be great for my ratio. :hyper:

:lol: I saw that and am grabbing Freewheelin' and The Times They Are A-Changin (if anybody ever seeds them that is...). :up:

It is, Cassie you can upgrade your whole collection to FLAC now

I think I have enough Dylan for now but if Desire gets uploaded I'll hit that :wink:

It is, Cassie you can upgrade your whole collection to FLAC now

I think I have enough Dylan for now but if Desire gets uploaded I'll hit that :wink:

:lol: I wish I had the hard drive space to do such a thing...I can't imagine how massive my music collection would be if it were all in FLAC. It's already over 90GB. :uhoh:

Desire's a great one! I think if Blonde on Blonde makes it up, I'll grab that too. :drool:

:lol: I wish I had the hard drive space to do such a thing...I can't imagine how massive my music collection would be if it were all in FLAC. It's already over 90GB. :uhoh:

Desire's a great one! I think if Blonde on Blonde makes it up, I'll grab that too. :drool:

Oh wow, that's a lot :ohmy:

Blonde on Blonde has been upped :shifty:

Oh wow, that's a lot :ohmy:

Blonde on Blonde has been upped :shifty:

Yeah, I'm a music whore. :lol: It doesn't even all fit on my iPod anymore. :sad:

:hyper: Sweet, I'm going to get that then. Except like none of these albums have any seeds at the moment. :lol:

Yeah, I'm a music whore. :lol: It doesn't even all fit on my iPod anymore. :sad:

:hyper: Sweet, I'm going to get that then. Except like none of these albums have any seeds at the moment. :lol:

I have a 30GB Zen that no longer works so I don't have to worry about that :lol:

I know, I didn't even get 0% off of it :lol:

I have a 30GB Zen that no longer works so I don't have to worry about that :lol:

I know, I didn't even get 0% off of it :lol:

OMG, I don't know what I'd do without an MP3 player of some sort. I constantly have headphones on. :lol:

Me either. Or the Mogwai one, or basically any of them I've tried to get lately. :lol:

I'm listening to a 24/96 vinyl rip of The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place by Explosions in the Sky (not freeleech, but my ratio can take a bit of a hit :wink: ) and holy crap! Sooooooo good. I need to find this on vinyl and buy it. :drool: It's the only EitS album I don't have on vinyl, actually. :hmm:

OMG, I don't know what I'd do without an MP3 player of some sort. I constantly have headphones on. :lol:

Me either. Or the Mogwai one, or basically any of them I've tried to get lately. :lol:

I'm listening to a 24/96 vinyl rip of The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place by Explosions in the Sky (not freeleech, but my ratio can take a bit of a hit :wink: ) and holy crap! Sooooooo good. I need to find this on vinyl and buy it. :drool: It's the only EitS album I don't have on vinyl, actually. :hmm:

I was the same but my MP is just dead and I can't afford a new one for a while :lol:

I'm seeding Mogwai right now :wink:

I want a vinyl player a lot, they're just so hard to sing though :(

I was the same but my MP is just dead and I can't afford a new one for a while :lol:

I'm seeding Mogwai right now :wink:

I want a vinyl player a lot, they're just so hard to sing though :(

Understandable. I think I'm buying one of the 120GB iPod classics over the summer while I have the money. :drool:

:hmm: Weird, I'm not getting any peers on it. Maybe I'll try downloading one with a bunch of seeders and see if it connects or not.

I don't have one, but my mom does, so I listen to them constantly when I'm at home. I'm thinking about asking her if I can have it though when I move into an apartment because the only time it gets used is when I'm home. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom