Farnham, Surrey, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just severe pain, it's hard to describe, but your ear is very sensitive in general, so yeah, this makes it SOOO much better

:waiting:
Eh? Oh. :reject: Guess who forgot to watch American Beauty today? *runs*

I was trying to go a few shades darker than my usual red, but I forgot that i also had brown in my hair. I applied the dark red and when it dried, it was black.

Oh I see - will it maybe fade to red after some washes? Hair dye is such a bitch to guess though, I can never work out what to use to get what result :|

And they're showing American Beauty on a UK TV station right this minute :up:

Ashley, pardon my ignorance but that's Mystery Science Theater something.... right? One of my friends is a huge enthusiast for that; he even hosts MSTK3 nights at his house. I bet you'd love them :)

Mystery Science Theater 3000 :drool:

Eh? Oh. :reject: Guess who forgot to watch American Beauty today? *runs*

VaderscreamsNOOOOOOOOO.jpg

Emma I :heart: you btw. If I was gay I'd totally marry you. I'm serious. I wonder if I still can...:hmm:

:lmao: You do know you've made me a postwhore, babydoll? Seriously I was on about 200 posts before we started talking.
Don't let wayne hear you say that :wink: Rock on the next u2 tour :up: I literally can't wait :hug:

You've also seriously increased the amount of smilies I use :| :| :| :lol: etc.

That's taking them a step too far :lol: I've only just managed to wean myself off saying lol and lmao.

Not anymore, I don't know how to download it on my mac :reject:

It seems you've already turned to the dark side :wink:

I have American Beauty coming my way, once it works its way down my bigpond movies cue (Australian netflix)
:tongue:

Come hell or high water, I will watch American Beauty tomorrow. I'm writing it on my hand now.

As if I'd have had the ingenious to think of that by myself!

Greg He Writes letters
with his birthday pen
sometimes hes aware they're drawing him in
lucy was pretty, your best friend agreed.

Well.......still.........Pretty Good Year

:drool:

:lol:

:cute:

So what are your stops next tour then? :drool:

As many UK dates as I can fit in (if they fall around my A Level exams) and the rest depend on my finances. But Dublin, Buffalo & LA are dead certs. Come to Dublin! :hyper:

Long hot showers at the end of a long hard day, with lavender bath products... or any scented products and body oil and lotion and scrubs and candles and ....:drool::drool:

Was that what your shower was like? :p

No it was just the first time in four days I got to spend more than 5 minutes in the shower, it made me happy :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom