Fantastic 4 looks like shit - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-05-2005, 01:25 AM   #46
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zonelistener
Listen dude....you do not get it.

The people who have been posting here for a long time have PAVED YOUR WAY. You should be greatful for us.

When Elvis (joel) had server troubles...we were there to donate...we have put up with a lot of crap to make sure you have a place to post that is called interference.com

If you want to continue to hate me for everything I have done for you before you have arrived...fine...maybe some day you'll appreciate what I have done for you...an elder member of interference.com....and learn to respect me (and the others) instead of calling them expletives in other threads.

Gee, I guess we are not all equal... Sounds like if you were here longer, you should be considered more important than someone else. WRONG.

Lemonade Stand: Off-topic forum. Drop in, order a glass of lemonade and talk with other U2 fans about what you're reading, looking at, watching, or a hobby. There is a sub-forum for General music, sports, TV, and movies.

If you are a member, you can start a thread, post comments. That's what inmyplace is doing. Why not just try and get along. Why are you singling this one person out? Move on to a different thread where you can contribute with a more positive attitude. You don't have to like soft drinks, movies, songs, etc., but you do have the right to post your opinion (not attack or pick on another member). Or is it only okay if they agree with you. I've perused many other threads here on interference. If I don't like the discussion or don't have anything to add, I don't. I haven't witnessed much of this 'picking on' in the threads I've been to. Why continue? Just agree to disagree and move on. Really.

Old 07-05-2005, 01:28 AM   #47
Neon Zebra

Local Time: 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13

I will hate you until the day I leave this forum.
dude, i've seen you call him a whiny little bitch AND an asshole so far...and i didn't even know you existed until i opened this thread tonight. that's a bit much, don't you think? i am being serious when i ask, WHERE do you newbies get off coming in here and talking to people like that? please, explain it to me, because i sincerely would love to know. this isn't the first time i've seen it, either. it happens all the time now. it never used to be like that.

Quote:
I respect everyone on this site except you.
obviously, you don't. not when you are calling people names like that.

Old 07-05-2005, 01:29 AM   #48
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonosgirl84

obviously, you don't. not when you are calling people names like that.
I don't call anyone else names but him...
Old 07-05-2005, 01:31 AM   #49
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
If you are a member, you can start a thread, post comments. That's what inmyplace is doing. Why not just try and get along. Why are you singling this one person out? Move on to a different thread where you can contribute with a more positive attitude. You don't have to like soft drinks, movies, songs, etc., but you do have the right to post your opinion (not attack or pick on another member). Or is it only okay if they agree with you. I've perused many other threads here on interference. If I don't like the discussion or don't have anything to add, I don't. I haven't witnessed much of this 'picking on' in the threads I've been to. Why continue? Just agree to disagree and move on. Really.
I wanted inmyplace to start positive thread...he started out posting negative...and now you want ME to post a positive comment? It is a thread routed in negativity.

AND,about attacking someone...this is advice for inmyplace. right? the one who described me with an expletive in another thread.

Thank you Lilac for exhibiting EXACTLY what I have been saying from the my first post.
Old 07-05-2005, 01:32 AM   #50
Blue Crack Distributor

I think there might have been a previous 'dispute', thus inmyplace's comments. I'm not sure, I could be wrong. Postcount doesn't make any one of us better than another...
Old 07-05-2005, 01:35 AM   #51
Neon Zebra

Quote:

I don't call anyone else names but him...
omg, that went right over your head, didn't it..
Old 07-05-2005, 01:35 AM   #52
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
I think there might have been a previous 'dispute', thus inmyplace's comments. I'm not sure, I could be wrong. Postcount doesn't make any one of us better than another...
You are absolutely right...I am glad one of inmyplace's friends could help him see that post count isn't important.

And I agree with you...we do need positive topics...not these negative "this movie is crap" threads - or "coldplay sucks" or any of that.

Old 07-05-2005, 01:36 AM   #53
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I wanted inmyplace to start positive thread...he started out posting negative
Do you realize that a great many of the threads in this forum are negative? Do you expect to do this in any thread that is rooted in negativity?

I could go to Free Your Mind and make an "I hate Hitler" thread and you would get upset because it's a negative thread.

There's things to be happy about in this life and things to not be so happy about. Fantastic 4 is the latter. Voicing my opinion on the subject in this thread is not a sin.
Old 07-05-2005, 01:37 AM   #54
Blue Crack Distributor

back to the title of this thread... does the movie look good or like shit? Would you have prefered inmyplace to have used different terminology? Should it have said 'Fantastic Four: Thumbs Up or Down'? Would that have made a difference? If so, I think it looks like shit. Does that make me a negative person? I saw Bewitched and like it. So should I be flamed for that?

I'm moving on, and I hope you all will too....
Old 07-05-2005, 01:40 AM   #55
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

You are absolutely right...I am glad one of inmyplace's friends could help him see that post count isn't important.
The post count thing is old. When I said it, I was saying that it isn't important. You are totally misconstruing my point. You're the one making a big deal about post counts or amount of time being a member of this site. You believe, as a senior member, you deserve more respect. I, on the other hand, think a person who registered yesterday deserves as much respect as someone who registed the day the site started.
Old 07-05-2005, 01:43 AM   #56
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Do you realize that a great many of the threads in this forum are negative? Do you expect to do this in any thread that is rooted in negativity?

I could go to Free Your Mind and make an "I hate Hitler" thread and you would get upset because it's a negative thread.

There's things to be happy about in this life and things to not be so happy about. Fantastic 4 is the latter. Voicing my opinion on the subject in this thread is not a sin.
I have actually gone in other thread (coldplay hat threads) and made similar comments. Go look. Even before I posted here.

Little hint: don't go down the Hitler road. Trust me (as your forum elder)...people have lost their posting privledges when brinking up Nazi issues. Again...this is not about "post count" - this is about history of the forum!

What Lila said...try "Fantastic four: you opinions" and then say..."I saw the commercials...I have my doubts" - Open it up for conversation! People will be more open to offering their opinions in the thread if you try it that way!

Seeeee, this is all I am asking. POSITIVE...

Are you catching on yet? Still HATE?
Old 07-05-2005, 01:43 AM   #57
ONE
love, blood, life

Isn't it hypocritical that your complaint with this thread is that it is of a negative nature, but our first altercation came from a thread in which I was PRAISING Dr. Pepper?
Old 07-05-2005, 01:46 AM   #58
Blue Crack Distributor

can't we all just get along? Or maybe agree to disagree?

Zoney-did you have any commentary about this forthcoming movie? Or did you come in to voice your opinion that you didn't like the 'negative' title of the thread? Just curious

I think my bed and soft cushy pillow are calling me...
Old 07-05-2005, 01:46 AM   #59
ONE
love, blood, life

I believe I had one post in that thread!

And then a slew of eldermembers came to my side to agree, AND sent me PM's....oh, by the way, when are you making your donation?
Old 07-05-2005, 01:48 AM   #60
Neon Zebra

Quote:

The post count thing is old. When I said it, I was saying that it isn't important. You are totally misconstruing my point. You're the one making a big deal about post counts
ok, from an outside perspective...YOU were the one who first mentioned his postcount. you actually changed the quotation box to make a mocking remark with it, so deal with it.

Quote:
I, on the other hand, think a person who registered yesterday deserves as much respect as someone who registed the day the site started.
then show some, and STOP calling people names.