Ever grabbed a great big knife from your kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, but I do have an Ichiro souvenir bat from the ballpark under my bed.

I've woken up and grabbed it before, in one of my frequent waking dreams (or whatever you call it) where I bolt awake and am convinced someone is in the room, walking towards me.

Baseball bat. Cause I'd just end up cutting myself with the knife.

German Shepherds are good too.

BonosSaint said:
Baseball bat. Cause I'd just end up cutting myself with the knife.

:up:

I'd wear my old batting helmet, too. That thing was rock solid.

I have a samaurai sword in my room, that I have used to investigate noises in the wood behind my house.

It was badass.

I live in a tiny rural Canadian town, and thus have no need to check out curious noises. If I hear something, I assume it's a moose outside and go back to sleep.

I think hubby has the baseball bat or some sort of sword-type knife closeby. And a flashlight. Gee, I hope it's charged. Wonder if I need something on my side of the bed :hmm:

Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left you'll find my favorite axe!!!! Don't look so frightened, this is just a passing phase, one of my bad days!

:evil:

Lancemc said:
I have a samaurai sword in my room, that I have used to investigate noises in the wood behind my house.

It was badass.

Do you have The Gimp is your basement, too? :wink:

I neglected to mention that my bat is a 34/30. These days, I use a 34/28 when I play, cos bat speed is more important to me...but, when it comes to introducing my bat to an intruders spine, I think 30 ounces is perfect.

It needs to be quick enough to swing but hard enough to shatter a coccyx. That's my motto at least. :up:

I have pepper spray, throwing stars, and nunchakus.

dwight_throwingstar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom