ER episodes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissMaCo

Rock n' Roll Doggie
:uhoh:

I missed a lot of ER episodes and I'm wondering... is that worth for me going on watching ER ?

Will Carter be back from the Congo ?
Will he marry Abby ?
Will Luka find his soulmate ?

What else ?

Too curious to wait.

It is a good show and I have enjoyed the few episodes that I was able to catch. Try downloading 3 episodes and if you like em, either buy the DVD (if they even have them) or continue to watch them on your comp.

MissMaCo said:

I missed a lot of ER episodes and I'm wondering... is that worth for me going on watching ER ?

Will he marry Abby ?

What else ?

Too curious to wait.

I still haven't seen Carter leave for Congo. So I'll keep out of this thread for a few years.

*hopes the serie returns to Dutch TV soon*

I've been watching ER since the beginning even though I swore I'd stop after George Clooney left lol!! Definately watch it Thursday then decide. However, if you're looking for action-drama, Third Watch is the best show on tv!!!!!

MissMaCo said:

Will he marry Abby ?

What else ?

Too curious to wait.

I'll tell if you really want me too. :)

There are some hot Luka scenes this season. :drool:

I watched the show religiously since the first episode and then I just gave up on it. I have no idea what happened last year or most of the year before.

Re: Re: ER episodes

AvsGirl41 said:

I'll tell if you really want me too. :)

There are some hot Luka scenes this season. :drool:

Luka :love: I hope he'll have a lover for I always find him sexiest when he's in love. :D

I suspect something with that new nurse who has a little son... :hmm: She has just arrived.

Re: Re: Re: ER episodes

MissMaCo said:

Luka :love: I hope he'll have a lover for I always find him sexiest when he's in love. :D

I suspect something with that new nurse who has a little son... :hmm: She has just arrived.

You would be guessing correctly. :sexywink:

There's a nice little scene involving him needing an espresso somewhere in the season.

Back
Top Bottom