Emmy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I know, who cares..but the clothes are interesting :D

What the?....

:crazy:

capt.1064183717.emmys_emy101.jpg

:lmao: x 1,000,000

OMG.....*wipes tears from eyes

I didn't even notice Joan's earrings - but Jane Kacsmarek's are worse! She's the mom from Malcolm in the Middle, she was up on stage presenting when I posted that! They are actually worse than Joan's!! I'll try to find a pic....

:laugh:

deep, the only people i like out of all the pics you posted were alicia silverstone, debra messing, and juliette lewis...are you trying to say something with these pics? :eyebrow:

i didn't watch the emmy's, doesn't really interest me. But I heard that the Daily Show one some awards, which makes me very happy. I like to watch the fashion review shows they always have on E! after awards shows with Joan and Melissa Rivers. I'm not into fashion and I dont like Joan Rivers, but for some reason I find them hilarious.

Some winners from Eonline.com

Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series
Doris Roberts, Everybody Loves Raymond (CBS)

Directing for a Comedy Series
Curb Your Enthusiasm, "Krazee-Eyez Killa" (HBO)

Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series
Brad Garrett, Everybody Loves Raymond (CBS)

Writing for a Comedy Series
Everybody Loves Raymond, "Baggage" (CBS)

Directing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Program
The 56th Annual Tony Awards (CBS)

Writing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Program
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (Comedy Central)

Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program
Wayne Brady, Whose Line Is It Anyway? (ABC)

Reality/Competition Program
The Amazing Race (CBS)

Supporting Actress in a Drama Series
Tyne Daly, Judging Amy (CBS)

DrTeeth said:
Am I the only one who hates "Everybody loves Raymond"? :angry::mad:

No-I've tried to watch it a few times and found it unwatchable. I don't get what's so great about it :shrug: Ray Romano annoys me

Practically every woman there had chandelier earrings on-some, like Jane's, just bizarre :yikes:

We need some new shows-same old nominess and winners every year :yawn:

I thought Debra's dress looked better on TV than it does here, and her hair looked gorgeous. Maybe she put on a couple of pounds, because she looks better. I love that show, and I'm sick of SJP winning every year :wink:

lg9.jpg

i didn't even watch the emmys, although i accidentally tuned in when Debra Messing won (and sorry, but she sounded like such an airhead up there).

Is it just me, or do all these women look very...compressed...in those gowns?

CSI gets screwed again

Hey, am I the only one who doesn't find "Will and Grace" to be funny at all? I mean seriously... all they're doing is playing off stereotypes, and people find it hilarious. It's one of the least creative shows on television. Baffles me... Why can't a show like Scrubs or even Ed that's actually creative ever get any recognition from the Emmy's? At least Raymond won for Best Comedy. I'm also begining to think that these shows on HBO and Showtime should have their own category so that they don't sweep the awards from shows on basic cable that actually have limits as to what they can air. Bah... humbug.

I like W&G but I must admit, it has gotten stale

I tried to watch CSI a couple of times, but it scared me :eek:

And I am sick of the cable shows too. I don't even have HBO or Showtime :reject:

I can't believe Everybody Loves Raymond won.

it is SOOOOOOO not the funniest...not even close

friends, Frasier, Curb Your Enthusiasm are all MUCH better

JessicaAnn said:
Everybody Loves Raymond :down:

thank you!

I'm glad I'm not alone on that. The humour is so superficial and predictable. if I laugh at all, it's only a shallow laugh...not like the laughter induced by "real" comedies

Basstrap said:

thank you!

I'm glad I'm not alone on that. The humour is so superficial and predictable. if I laugh at all, it's only a shallow laugh...not like the laughter induced by "real" comedies

I just do not find ELR, or any of the CBS "comedies," funny.

The only thing CBS is good for is Survivor and David Letterman.

Will & Grace :up: ... that show still makes me laugh ... I don't think it's getting stale

Malcolm in the Middle :up: ... that show is freakin' hilarious

Friends :up: ... a classic

Back
Top Bottom