Eek, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
I'd need to work out how to get to Fed Square's parking... :reject:

Are we all having Grill'd, and are you going to the footy too? So confused. :lol:

Pretty easy coming off the eastern freeway. Just turn off at wellington parade (or whatever the one that becomes flinders st.) However I'm guessing you will come off the monash?

Not sure about the footy, probably prefer to hang with you folks.

Pretty easy coming off the eastern freeway. Just turn off at wellington parade (or whatever the one that becomes flinders st.) However I'm guessing you will come off the monash?

Not sure about the footy, probably prefer to hang with you folks.

The Exhibition St extension off the Monash goes near Fed Square, I guess I'd just go left onto Flinders from Batman Ave?

Isn't there a Grill'd right opposite Max Brenner in QV?

Oho...

Possibly. QV is that where Harvey Norman is?

Maybe? I know there's an Officeworks. I usually just go to QV for the Max Brenner ... and the public loos, because they aren't as horrendous as the ones in Melbourne Central.

So what are we doing? Charlotte and I are just having a bit of a rest now. I'm still a bit worn down by the illness during the week. But we can head in sometime soon?

Oh boy I love that blog. :hyper:

Especially when there was that poorly designed apartment complex that you kept on bitching about and the fact that it seemed to have some sort of alleyway. Baffling idea.

Oh boy I love that blog. :hyper:

Hooray! Please leave comments/follow. We like attention. :wink:

Especially when there was that poorly designed apartment complex that you kept on bitching about and the fact that it seemed to have some sort of alleyway. Baffling idea.

The one I used to live in?

Many were its baffling features and general shittiness.

Now both my blogs have the Vlad seal of approval? Yay! :love:

What a coincidence. :wink:

The one I used to live in?

Many were its baffling features and general shittiness.

Yes, that one. I'd follow the blog if it weren't for not having Twitter. Make a Facebook page for it or something. It's an awesome blog and I would add to it if I actually had any shitbox houses nearby, although there is a newly built house with a roof that makes a V-shape when looked at through the side. Architects, eh.

Looks like we're not leaving quite so quickly!

Yes, that one. I'd follow the blog if it weren't for not having Twitter. Make a Facebook page for it or something. It's an awesome blog and I would add to it if I actually had any shitbox houses nearby, although there is a newly built house with a roof that makes a V-shape when looked at through the side. Architects, eh.

Do you mean the alleyway in the picture with the door swinging open? It led from the foyer to the carpark ... right past my bedroom. It had a light that was on all night, every night (except for when it broke), and god it wasn't the easiest to sleep. When it broke, and when I moved, it was just amazing to sleep in a totally dark room.

I think you can follow if you have other accounts, like a Google or Yahoo one?

Do you mean the alleyway in the picture with the door swinging open? It led from the foyer to the carpark ... right past my bedroom. It had a light that was on all night, every night (except for when it broke), and god it wasn't the easiest to sleep. When it broke, and when I moved, it was just amazing to sleep in a totally dark room.

I think you can follow if you have other accounts, like a Google or Yahoo one?

Yeah, exactly. :)

I'll see if I can follow.

That was fantastic!! :love:

And I have too much energy and I'm far too awake!!

I'm supposed to pop up to my parents' place tomorrow...

Tim Finn was great, loved Dirty Creature in particular; maybe the best I've heard it. :up:

Today I think we're going to go and have childhood nostalgia by feeding the ducks in Queens Park. :lol: We've got some crappy old bread and the ducks might as well have it ...

Tim Finn was great, loved Dirty Creature in particular; maybe the best I've heard it. :up:

Today I think we're going to go and have childhood nostalgia by feeding the ducks in Queens Park. :lol: We've got some crappy old bread and the ducks might as well have it ...

Yes! Bass solos ftw. :D

Heh, cool... I really need to get out of here. I still have to get dad's present on the way... :reject:

:wave:

:sad:

ah well, guess it's a lil quiet here. Just popped in to make sure the thread was still kickin while at my folks. Should go be polite and not just use them for their internet. :reject:

miss you guys. Computer has had blue screen of death issues so net may be further away than anticipated. :ohmy:

hugs to all. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom