Dyke Parade, Mardyke, Cork, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell? how did i manage to save a (very crappy) genius playlist to itunes? i remember it too, i built it around U2's saturday night. what song did it feature? elvis ate america. and depeche mode. how?

Ah, of course. I forgot about that little trick. My sister streams a lot of my music. I'd listen to her music if it wasn't crap.

Anything important I'll stick onto my external hard drive........and find it two months after I need it while I'm looking for something else.
ha, same here with my dad. i showed him the feature and he always asks me for daggy music. which is fitting since he has the oddest collection on his computer.

what the hell? how did i manage to save a (very crappy) genius playlist to itunes? i remember it too, i built it around U2's saturday night. what song did it feature? elvis ate america. and depeche mode. how?

Oh hey, that reminds me, that list I made last night? It was amazing, but it got a teeny bit weird after you left, I should copy it down for you :uhoh:

well i'll make that one then and show you boys where to find it. :tsk:

Hey now, I was once damn good at that, back in the days when I wasn't so terminally single. Much more than Ian can say, his affection for grassy wickets notwithstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom