Dull, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'm all about listening to leak. There is no album so sacred that I would not listen to a leak. Release dates are so arbitrary.

Anyway, isn't there a line on NLOTH about time not being linear? So much for this February being before March bollocks!

Damn, I was feeling pretty sick for a while. Did I OD on respect? Quite possibly. So think about that, guys.

Did I miss anything good?

zooropa-1.png

????

OMGZ, NLOTH HAZ'T LEAKED YET.

Oh these threads...

How are you guys? :wave:

Why thank you.

All due credit to Mr Axver, photographer extraordinare. I'm sure I spelled that wrong.

Oh yeah, I know it's Ax's pic (it's the background on my comp now) I just thought the way you split it up was excellent.

I vastly over-estimated my pistachio capacity, what with all the other lovehandle-inducing goodies.

I concur on Ashley's saying of rad sig/av combining. However, I truly advise you to stay away from excessive tuf bono habits - although it may seem like good fun at first, it may make you end up looking like a fucking plank.

I concur on Ashley's saying of rad sig/av combining. However, I truly advise you to stay away from excessive tuf bono habits - although it may seem like good fun at first, it may make you end up looking like a fucking plank.

For some reason, I found that "fucking plank" thing hilarious. I must post a smiley to prove this: :lol:

Just went outside to photograph the moon this smoky night. Let's see how it turned out.

Oh, and Renato's here? Hey! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom