Dublin the little green bear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
TY Beanie Babies has just put out a new bear for St. Patrick's Day. He's green, he has a shamrock on his chest and his name is Dublin! I just thought that was something U2 fans might be interested in. If you can get one, he'd look really cute sitting under your U2 posters and stuff. I bought one and I have him sitting on my cd's! I only wish it was an actual U2 bear, but I guess they can't do that for legal reasons. But Dublin the bear is cute if you can get one!

I was cleanning my closet out a few weeks ago and found a buffalo beanie baby. He looks really cute by my Best Of album.

You can try ebay or maybe the TY website, but they are easy to find now. Back in the late 90's you used to have to stand in line for hours to get the newest bears. That's how I got my Erin! But now they're easy to find in almost every Hallmark store. Stores in malls that sell candles and yard flags and stuff sometimes have them, and small local pharmacies are good for them too.

I have Erin too.

Does it look anything like it?

Attachments

• erinbear.jpg
    erinbear.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 68
Dublin

1908_lg.gif

Erin

210_lg.gif

I think Erin is cuter :cute:

Awww...they're both cute.

Here's Dublin's poem:

If you found a four-leaf clover
Your days of bad luck would be over
So how long will your luck hold true?
It will as long as I'm with you!

And Erin's:

Named after the beautiful Emerald Isle
This Beanie Baby will make you smile,
A bit of luck, a pot of gold,
Light up the faces, both young and old!

I like the little green ribbon that Dublin is wearing....

I want the buffalo that was mentioned earlier too...I've never seen a buffalo beanie baby :cute:

Not that he's U2 related, but I have Bronty Brontosaurus...he's could be worth $500 or more if he hadn't been one of the first beanie babies I got before I knew not to take the tags off :mad:

I have Garcia which back in the crazy madness days would have been worth like $300. Mint condition all the tags are on and its been in a clear case since I bought it. I checked on e-bay, they're going for like $40 :crack:

Sicy said:
I have Garcia which back in the crazy madness days would have been worth like $300. Mint condition all the tags are on and its been in a clear case since I bought it. I checked on e-bay, they're going for like $40 :crack:

I have the frog from the very first set of beanie babies, but I cut the tags off all my animals. I have lots of beanie babies and beanie buddies, but they're all at my mom's in the basement. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom