Dublin, Texas Superthread (Dr. Pepper!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan just texted me AGAIN :|

Megan: What do you do when you are reallly sad and you have cried so much taht you have no more tears left to shed?

UGHGHGHG
I feel like I have to respond

:laugh:
nah i will probably strt boilig the water and then forget about it and let it boil to nothing.

My mother once did that - completely sober - with eggs. She put them on to boil, went upstairs to continue her sewing, and completely forgot about the eggs until her and I heard this loud bang.

Me: :rushes to bedroom door: What the hell was that?
Mum: :rushing down the hall: I've no idea! :starts heading downstairs: OH MY GOD MY EGGS!

We both bolted downstairs to see the kitchen (and parts of the lounge and dining room) covered in egg splatter. I think we laughed for a solid few minutes!

My mother once did that - completely sober - with eggs. She put them on to boil, went upstairs to continue her sewing, and completely forgot about the eggs until her and I heard this loud bang.

Mum: :rushing down the hall: I've no idea! :starts heading downstairs: OH MY GOD MY EGGS!

We both bolted downstairs to see the kitchen (and parts of the lounge and dining room) covered in egg splatter. I think we laughed for a solid few minutes!

OH MY GOD MY EGGS! :lmao:

We'll find an address for you to use so you can go to school here. Just don't act up so no one ever has to meet your parents

You could always get her to do your uni work. Then she gets an education while you get to slack. It's win-win.

:lmao:

I'm tryng to think of something hilarious my mother has done in the kitchen but nothing iscomig to mind. dammit!

Kia ora, Kim.

Alas, my Maori doesn't extend much further these days. :(

:laugh:

Bloody hell! They never explode for us, they just start to burn and stink the house out for days.

:lmao:

I see something a familiar pattern...your mum splatters egg, you splatter cheese....

Babydoll if you want you can add me; because Facebook doesn't seem to want me to leave my wall :wink:

I thought it was my internet acting slow! Facebook is :banghead:

Hang on, I'll add you. I'm the one with the wierd name and no personal pic :lol: :wink: Let me know if you get my request!

WAIT. ok. yeah.
So it's not exactly food but whatever.

Whn I was about 12 or so, my mum used to make something ebvery day (before she was unable to be on her feet too long) and we had this cat that we referred to as "skillet pussy" because he used to lay in the damn frying pan and we'd have to clean it AGAIN just to use it. so he was laying in the skillet one day and mum turned one of the pilot lights on because he usually ran when he hear the clickig . He didn't run. IUnstead, his arse gets caught on fire. Meanwhile, I;m getting off the bus and cming in. I come in to my mother chasing my cat around the house with a fucking towel, trying to smack him with it to put out the kindling started on his tail!

Yes he was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom