Drums, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AVO just started track 2

Judging by timestamps, I began with Keep Me Sane/Insane, so hopefully I'm on pace with you guys. Suits me fine, since I always skip the opening two tracks. Les Malheurs sort of sucks, and I prefer the original rock version of Victorious Cupid.

Reggo, I'll link you when I stop being lazy and dig up the link I used!
Fine, you lazy bastard.

125714360327878-pcm.png
:lmao: I'm laughing so hard, my co-workers are looking at me funny.

Level One: Chris Martin!!! :lmao:

From Stuff White People Like:

"While white people enjoy venturing to ethnic parts of town to satisfy their pallette, most would prefer to take their first dates and parents to a place with dimmer lights, less water tanks with crabs and lobsters wishing that they would die, less ducks hanging from the window and table cloths that aren’t plastic sheets. Some people caught on to this and decided to open Fusion Asian restaurants. These people are now very rich."

Judging by timestamps, I began with Keep Me Sane/Insane, so hopefully I'm on pace with you guys. Suits me fine, since I always skip the opening two tracks. Les Malheurs sort of sucks, and I prefer the original rock version of Victorious Cupid.

Oh Axver. Oh... this is not respectable.

Les Malheurs has such an off-putting chorus. Easily the worst song PRR has ever recorded.

It's VERY repetitive, I'll give you that. My least favorite song on here is Apogee. Can't stand that one. I don't know The Dark Third well enough to say what my least favorite on there is.

Now, which is more powerful, tuf bono or Inthistowntastic Bono?

That was beautiful.

I would've done the obvious and said something about Bull's Blood. So not funny. So not goth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom